WADHAMS ENTERPRISES, INC.
Is looking for an
for our Phelps NY Terminal
Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Medical and Rx Coverage,
Dental Coverage, 401K Retirement Plans, Profit Sharing
Job Summary: The Payroll Administrator performs various clerical
payroll and accounting tasks such as processing bi-weekly payrolls,
verifying accuracy of figures and computations and balancing and
- Knowledge of payroll processing, clerical accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Proficiency in MSExcel, MSWord, Lotus Notes, G.P. and TMS.
- Knowledge of the Unemployment Process
- Must be able to handle confidential information
Education Associates Degree in Accounting
Responsibilities: The successful candidate must have recent experience
In general Payroll Administration. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of employee payroll, payroll taxes, benefits deductions, and garnishments.
- Maintains all time records, spreadsheets, and accuracy of time reporting. Prepares bi-weekly Managers Report
- Maintains vacation and sick time eligibility
- Maintains Direct Deposit EDI process including amts. and number of transactions
- Establish new employee payroll files related to new enrollment such as State and Federal Taxes, hourly rates, address, status, etc.
Must maintain a valid driver's license
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time at a desk for the majority of an eight hour day
- Ability to lift small boxes of office supplies weighting up to 20 pounds
- Ability and strength to operate keyboard, copy machine, printer, fax machines and phones.
- Ability to climb one flight of stairs
Call 315-789-8871 ext. 1178 or 800-334-1314 ext 1178
Apply online at http://www.wadhams.com/