A rapidly growing real estate company, located in downtown Boston, is seeking an administrator/office manager to work alongside management and assist in the growth and continued success of the firm. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for real estate, then this is your opportunity. We are looking for a highly energetic administrator/office manager, preferably with 3+ years of real estate administrative and management experience, who can actively multi-task, while remaining extremely organized and paying extra special attention to the details. The candidate will be compensated in line with his/her experience level. The timing for hire is immediate.
Real estate experience is required
Responsibilities & tasks will include the following:
- Field calls and respond to emails
- Schedule appointments and maintain communications with the Tenants
- Update and maintain contact database and/or CRM software
- Setup and maintain filing system for the office, which includes electronic filing
- Track & maintain accounts payable and receivables
- Creating efficient systems and checklists for all administrative tasks of the company
- Post and update sales and rentals listings on all 3rd party marketing sites
- Analyze and track leads and opportunities for new business
- Conduct CMAs for future sales and rentals
- Competitive analysis and market research
- Schedule and track work orders in excel and Yardi
- Management of Accounts Payable & Receivables
- Handle incoming calls, emails & requests from current tenants
- Accounting – QuickBooks, Yardi Systems
- Admin – MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Real Estate – MLS, Rentjuice, Costar
If interested, please email a copy of your resume and/or experiences, with cover letter explaining your interest in this position and the value you can bring to the firm.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 9 months ago