Waggoners Trucking

Waggoners Trucking Employer Reviews

BIG Company that has steady work
Heavy Haul Company Driver (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 21, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: lack of communication at times with its drivers
Transport of various equipment consisting of oil rig moves, pumps, motors, prefab buildings/man camps catering to the oil industry to remote rig locations throughout the US.
Very Good
Dispatcher/Adminstrative Assistant (Current Employee), Greer, SCApril 1, 2013
Pros: friendly co-workers; self-motivation; flexibility to be able to cross train in
Cons: healthcare limitations, long hours (sometimes excluding lunch);
Waggoners Trucking is a family owned and operated business. There are many wonderful people who work at Waggoners Trucking with many terminals throughout the United States of America.

A typical day at Waggoners includes making sure customers are happy and that freight is moved in a timely mannger. Email is a tool used intra-office and outside of the – more... office in order to communicate details on a daily basis as to our performance.

My co-workers are friendly and efficient in their respective duties.

The hardest part of the job is not always being able to satisfy a driver or another co-worker or not being able to meet a customer's need.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing how productive I can be and being able to help others as I perform my own daily duties. – less
Good company
Terminal Manager (Current Employee), Mesquite, TXDecember 15, 2012
Waggoners trucking is a good company to work for, with advancements, and good pay.
A challenging job an rewarding
terminal manager (Current Employee), Buckhannon, WVJuly 23, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: hard to get equipment
Excellant place to work .like the challenges of trying to keep the company a moving an growing

January 14, 2013

This is a sorry company too work for I have no reason too lie.they cheat u on all miles and u make no deadhead pay and they have no problem deadheading 1000 miles or more when they need something moved.all the shops are sorry they have guy's turning a half day's repair into a week,the shop gets paid hourly and you nothing.Also the only people who thrive there are the Butt kissers which are many those are the ones they spoon feed the money making stuff and keep them loaded and the dispatchers are worthless liars.Stay away trust me,oh and old truck bonus is a joke when u get it u will need it trucks r so old u stay down and u dead head so much the bonus want even cover what u have missed.