CUSTOMER SERVICE/ OFFICE MANAGER
Wagner’s IGA is locally owned and operated with an excellent reputation of meeting the needs of their customers by providing outstanding quality, value, service and convenience. Our goal is to provide an unsurpassed shopping experience. For this reason, our stores are aesthetically pleasing and clean with the highest priority on offer a welcoming and respectful attitude. All employees are selected based on their desire to serve people and demonstrate their ability to create and maintain positive relationships with customers and the entire Wagner’s team.
Position: Customer Service/OFFICE Manager
Our leadership team members are an integral part of the overall success of the business. Together they share accountability for the customer experience, sales and profitability of their market-place area.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for customer relations and satisfaction. The customer service manager is also responsible for achieving front-end, balancing, deposits, productivity goals, training, scheduling of all front-end employees while role modeling superior customer service and satisfaction with a friendly, energetic demeanor. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines set by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides exceptional store leadership and professionalism which inspires Team Members to demonstrate high integrity and excellence, consistently focus on delivering a exceptional customer experience through service
- Sets expectations and effectively communicates with Team Members for high standards of performance.
- The ability to make a good impression on customers and maintain relationships with customers and employee by serving guests either by telephone or face to face
- Responsible for all cash and funds control pursuant to Wagner’s policies and procedures.
- Check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by office and cashier team.
- Assure cash registers are attended to, organized, running smoothly and effectively, and that each register has the appropriate money in order for cashiers to properly distribute change to customers.
- Interview, hire, train, schedule cashiers and office employees in cooperation with store manager.
- Serve customers efficiently through knowledge of all products and varieties, as well as product location.
- Insure customers are taken care of in a timely as well as professional manner.
- Counsel employees through constant communication of performance and customer service expectations.
- Communicate with other Department Managers in an effort to improve the overall store operation.
- Coaches and evaluates cashier and office team members.
- Assists new hires with new-hire paperwork; reviews for completeness.
- Works closely with store support staff to effectively implement company programs, priorities and initiatives.
- Willingness to actively and physically be involved in the day to day operation in the store, as needed and required.
- Complies with all state and federal laws/regulations and company policies including those regarding confidentiality, honesty and business ethics.
- Other related duties as required.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service with the ability to lead, train and motivate others to deliver exceptional service, in a constructive and positive manner
- Excellent mathematical skills to include ability to count cash and other monetary instruments, add and subtract, multiply and divide quickly
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate trustworthiness and integrity in daily activities.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and team members
- Excellent customers services skills. Must greet the customers and respond to their questions and requests in a courteous, fast and helpful way
- Detail-oriented to avoid making errors and to recognize errors made by others.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied and flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, or days.
Contact Download Application http://www.wagnersiga.com/PDFS/WAGONLINEAPP1.pdf
Return to: Attention: Wagner’s 257 E. 4th Street Minster, Ohio 45865
Wagner’s IGA is locally owned and operated with an excellent reputation of meeting the needs of their customers by providing...