This is a full time direct hire position. Relocation is being offer. Candidate must be willing to relocate to the Buffalo area for the position. $9B company
Visa Sponsoring offered
Company is currently involved in the implementation of FICO with a complete redesign of "the guts" of SAP. Searching for strong CCA, PCA and deep CO experience and grounded in FI.
This person will be the Director of IT "Right Hand Person"
Dedicated to the SAP FICO module this position is involved in the design and implementation of SAP enabled business solutions. Position translates end-user system requirements into system designs and solutions, effectively collaborating with business partners, sponsors, executives, users, and the internal IT group.
Skills and Knowledge
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of SAP technical concepts.
- Detailed understanding of the SAP component area relevant to the job. For example Finance, Sales Distribution, or procurement
- Knowledge of systems and/or business analysis design concepts. Demonstrated proficiency in the applied use of systems and process analysis tools.
- Thorough understanding of integration amongst core SAP modules
- Ability to facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions
- Ability to carry out detailed system design and write specs for development. Capable of performing configuration changes and/or prepare design specifications for ABAP programs
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills for analyzing and evaluating major SAP business requirements of varying complexity. Thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the SAP system
- Experience with interface/dialog programming and complex report development and ABAP development skills are a plus for this role
- Ability to diagnose problems and determine effective solutions
- Ability to respond quickly in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to translate business processes and requirements into system enhancements
- Capable of analyzing processes for possible future systems improvement and suggest alternative solutions
- Ability to interface with internal customers to identify areas for systems improvement. Define controls, conversion procedures, and systems implementation plans
- Ability to act independently and under very general direction to define, implement, and document SAP system changes in support of business process solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. Excellent technical writing and system documentation skills
- Must be a "team player" able to work with others in developing and implementing new processes and enabling systems. Able to work with end user groups to define application needs and identify feasible solutions.
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Customer-focused service attitude
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to meet objectives
In addition, the SAP Functional Analyst must be able to:
- defining business and systems strategy
- developing system requirements
- conduct prototyping
- perform testing, training, and define support procedures and implementation
- configuration in relevant SAP modules
- resolve system issues and
- recommends and implements SAP "best practices"
- Bachelor's Degree in business or computer related field or the equivalent experience.
- SAP experience: 4+ years hands-on systems experience in the SAP modules appropriate for the job (or other related functional area experience) -- FI, CO, SD, including business analysis, requirements definition and translating them into building SAP systems supported solutions in R/3, 4.6, ECC 5.0/6.0, or NetWeaver environments. Configuration experience in the SAP subject matter area is a MUST
- Experience in a business functional role relevant to the relevant to the SAP subject matter area is highly desirable.
- Proven understanding of ABAP programming with debugging skills, with working knowledge of user exits
- Experience developing clear and complete functional specifications and test plans for ABAP programming development.
- At least one full lifecycle of a significant SAP implementation through production status (project identification, feasibility, blueprint/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support)
- Effective relationship building skills and strong skills in coordination, project management, organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and multitask multiple work assignments in a fast paced environment
- Action oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement customer-focused processes & procedures
- Experience working with many levels of an organization, both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task.
- SAP certification in module or subject matter expertise is a plus
Indeed - 10 months ago