Wahl Clipper Corporation Employee Reviews

Indentured servitude
Production Operator 3 (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILSeptember 18, 2016
I know in this economic time people are willing to work anywhere there is decent pay. This place will give you pay and insurance but wants your life in return. Six day weeks of ten hour shifts. Supervisors who push and push while taking smoke breaks every hour. Unattainable or downright ridiculous standards demanded by the higher ups. Trust me....I worked here eight years and would never go back. Of you need some fast cash, work here for a few months but have an escape plan ready. Do not allow them to ensnare you or else you will find yourself grown complacent and under their boots.
CLIPPER LINE INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Sterling, Il.May 20, 2013
Job security and benefits were great at Wahl Clipper. The work hours were long and included Saturday work with overtime .
Great place to work with very friendly people
Industrial Design intern (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILJuly 9, 2012
Great place to work with very friendly people. Everyone was willing to go out of their way to help me learn while I was an intern. Management was very kind as well. A good family run company.
Pros
great people
Cons
location
A great place to work
Industrial Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Sterling, ILMarch 11, 2012
I was very impressed with how well the company is run and how the management was very kind to everyone. The management served lunch to all the employees on two separate occasions while I worked there over the summer. People were very friendly and helpful during my internship.
Pros
management really seems to care for the employees, great people to work with, very friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wahl Clipper Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2