WAHVE Employee Reviews

Flexible place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Processor (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 14, 2017
I enjoy being a WAHVE and would recommend the company. The flexibility to work my own hours and from the comfort of my own home is such a blessing. They seem to have a wide variety of Insurance agencies looking for remote workers.
Pros
Flexibility
Work from home position
Commercial Insurance Underwriter (Current Employee) –  West Warwick, RISeptember 12, 2017
Great work from home opportunity all contact with employees pleasant and helpful. Able to work at my own pace and leave for appointments if necessary and then return to the workday.
Pros
work from home
Cons
independent contractor, no benefits
My WAHVE experience
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Remote - Las Vegas, NVMarch 9, 2017
I have been on the WAHVE team for the last three years, and I can't think of a better group of people to work for, and with. They are friendly, personable and a true family.

I thought that I would miss going to a traditional office, but every time I take a break to get coffee (in my kitchen) and watch the traffic report, I remember the hours that I've been given back thanks to no commute!

With today's technology, I use my computer, Skype and VOIP phone to stay in touch with the team, and I don't get distracted with people popping into the office to say "hello". I'm much more productive because I can prioritize my tasks and set my own hours.

While they can't guarantee everyone a job, the WAHVE in-depth screening process allows them to understand what you are looking for in order to make the best possible match.
Pros
work at home, no commute, flexibility, life-work balance
Don't waste your time
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  parts unknown, nyJanuary 20, 2017
My mother taught me to never say anything bad about anyone, but this group is a joke and not an enjoyable group to work with, the jobs are few and far between and do not last long
Easy to work with and great staff
Independent Insurance Agent-Customer Service Admin (Current Employee) –  Batavia, OHJune 7, 2016
WAHVE has provided an excellent placement with my current employer. This job will end the end of June 2016 and the staff at WAHVE is working very hard to find another client.

Everything is done online and via phone calls, very easy to submit payroll information and staff is always courteous and kind.

Typical day is signing on and working with my assigned client, there is not a "hard part of the job" that I can think of at this time, working from home is wonderful!

It is a little bit of a learning curve working from home, getting to know your client and their specific needs but I would say this is one of the most pleasant of jobs.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Managing your own taxes