We are looking for a full-time, in-house SEO/SEM specialist with amazing drive for innovation and success. The candidate will be responsible for all our online needs, including SEO, PPC, Social Media,Blogs, Newsletters, PR and Branding. This position will be responsible for executing a marketing strategy to spread our name across the US and internationally.
We need someone extremely reliable, competent and most of all trustworthy. We have several websites but the main one is www.opiates.com.
- Researching, identifying, testing, and implementing marketing strategies and digital campaigns, web content management.
- Boost website rankings through SEO performance.
- Content Management and Website Optimization:
- Writing Skills a must
- In-depth keyword research, industry and competitive research for web content.
- in-depth keyword Google LSI research for content.
- Write meta-tags, titles and descriptions, create relevant content (on-page and off-page) to help improve organic positioning
- Create and optimized web content.
- Monitor results and adjust SEO campaigns for improvement.
- Build back-links through guest blogging, forum and comment marketing, social bookmarking
- Generate innovative ideas for future content and search marketing efforts
- Exploratory analysis of data and strategies to drive campaign performance improvements.
- Contribute to the development of search marketing strategy & process.
- Make recommendations and manage landing pages that drive conversions, sales, content downloads, and traffic.
Design search-marketing tests to drive overall campaign performance and influence new strategies and objectives for the business.
- Investigate and implement new technologies, services, automation capabilities, and/or vendor solutions that enhance SEM.
- 5+ year's SEO/SEM experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation and campaign performance analysis skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of HIPAA Rules a +
- Ability interest in solving problems
- Extensive Experience with Google Analytic.
The candidate will be working from our administrative office in Beverly Hills. We are a small office with a family-like setting. If interested, please email me how you think you are able to add to our company and your salary requirements.