Wakefield-Vette Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
to hot
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Withee, WIMay 11, 2017
work conditons are extreme hot they work you to death with no air movement or ventilation for pennies most days 110-120 inside the plant definitely not a good place to work for a long time
Pros
Cons
alot
Inside sales (Former Employee) –  Pelham, NHFebruary 8, 2017
It was under new Management and things seemed to still be working it's self out. people are friendly fun environment. I would work here again,
Always keeping busy, I get to operate different machines.
Environmental Health & Safety Inspector (Current Employee) –  Withee, WIJanuary 14, 2015
A typical day at work for me is when I get there I usually do my Environmental Health and Safety paperwork etc unless we are are short handed on the floor then I fill in.

I have learned how to how to operate the press and the saw. I also have taken on the position of Environmental Health and Safety position.

As for the management, it is fairly good where I work. If I have any problems that have been brought to my attention I can go report it to the plant manager and they will resolve the problem if I can't.

Most of the co-workers are pretty good for the most part. They maintain their duties and if there is a problem I try to solve it. I take on other work if they don't always want to do it.

The hardest part of my job is having to fill in for the people that decide not to show up. Reason this is hard is because I not only have my paperwork to do but to also fill in where others are absent.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the fact that I get along with everybody and will help wherever is needed without complaining. Yes some days get to be a rat race but overall I do enjoy what I do. I love learning all the different machines and how to operate them along with being an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator.
Pros
Able to take breaks, get along with everyone, ability to be able to lean/operate different machines, healthcare benefits
Cons
Some people that don't fullfil all their duties so I usually have to do it, people decide to be no shows without calling in to let management know.
Quality Management and Improvement
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  NHSeptember 28, 2014
I was implemented New Product Development, Advanced Quality, Management, Project Management, Processes Management, Supplier Quality Management and learned a lot of experience from my position work.
Solder Technician (Current Employee) –  Pelham, NHJanuary 3, 2014
Wakefield is CNC company that works with metal and some soldering jobs. For example they built heat sinks for costomers.
Pros
No free lunchs
Cons
9:15am break
Work There
cnc (Former Employee) –  Pelham NHNovember 26, 2012
The people are great, as far as work security goes some what questionable