Walbridge

Walbridge Employer Reviews

Outstanding Company
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 12, 2014
Premier manufacturing and industrial general contractor
Gereat company
Site Safety Engineer (Former Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 6, 2013
Great benefits, they take good care of their employees. I traveled a lot although the money was good and it helped a lot.
This is one of the most enjoyable jobs I've had.
Iron Worker (Former Employee), Burney, CAJuly 31, 2013
Driving to the wind farm which was at the top of the mountains and putting together the Necelles on the windmills. The management and co-workers from all over the United States were great. Everyone got along, and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting up and seeing Mt Shasta. Also the pay was great. There was nothing hard about this job, it – more... was my favorite of all jobs working as an Iron Worker. – less
Leading AE Firm
Construction Project Manager (Former Employee), Maumee, OhioJune 10, 2013
Great company culture. Served food, glass and petrochemical industries. No longer in business.
Good learning experience and knowledge gain
COST ANALYST (Current Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 19, 2013
Cons: below the average compensation and poor benefit package.
Overall, Walbridge has been a good learning experience. It's not some place I see myself long term due to various reasons but I'm very grateful for everything I have learned while I have been with the company.
Construction job Site
Construction Supervisor Intern (Former Employee), Springfield, MANovember 12, 2012
Pros: consistent workflow until the job is finished
I worked as an assistant to the project foreman and project engineer. I learned a lot about the construction industry, especially about safety, and really enjoyed working closely with the project team.
Good Company, Bad People
Help Desk (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 19, 2012
Pros: free sporting event tickets, great pay and benifits
The company itself is a great place, lots of friendly faces who honestly care - the problem lies in the bad apples. There are several employs that with backstab whoever they need just to look a little bit better. Good management, bad employes.
Top knotch in their field, extremely knowledgable
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 12, 2012
My day would typically involve handling phone calls and reviewins incoming invoices. I would usually take two to three hours each day doing that. Entering payables into the system would usually take another two hours. After that would involve completing daily check runs and distributing vendor checks. What struck me from day one was the vast store of – more... knowlege my managers had in the field of construction. They were pretty much a living encyclopedia of the industry. There was very little that they hadn't seen. I was also impressed with the devotion management had with the City of Detroit and the people of Michigan. My co-workers were all very friendly and supportive. They were top knotch in every way. Obviously the job involved filing and phone calls. There were also last minute emergencies that had to be handled. As anyone in accounts payable can attest, it was sometimes difficult to find check signers late in the day. Somehow things always worked out. The stresses were offset by the friendliness that I encountered on a daily basis. I got to know so many of the people there on a first name basis. For a company that size that was impressive. I still keep in contact with them. – less