Walgreens
5,644 reviews

Walgreens Employer Reviews

Decent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Modesto, CAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: flexible with schedules and allowed me to finish school, and good team members
Cons: minimum wage offered and i did not make enough hours to qualify for any of their benefits.
Days consist of a lot of stocking, cleaning, cashiering, and facing. A good environment in which to apply the skills I already acquired.
productive and enjoyable
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAJuly 27, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed doing my internship at Walgreens. The people are very friendly and I learned a lot. I enjoyed helping the customers as well as my co-workers
Great co-workers. You become like family after a while.
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2014
Pros: room for advancement. excellent insurance plans and retirement
Great company to work for. They offer excellent health and dental benefits. Yearly raise or bonus given. Overtime and Holiday pay. room for advancement. Excellent 401K, profit sharing and V.I.P plans
broke area was to small
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJuly 26, 2014
i receive presciptions and type presciption. I learn to be patience and manage alot of meds.I love all my co-worker and my hardest part of my job was when customer would get out control and my most enjoyable was when old customer in cracked jokes.
Face paced fun enviroment
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNJuly 25, 2014
Pros: store discount
Cons: unreliable schedule
Fun fast paced work flow, positive atmosphere. Great perks and discounts. My favorite part of the day is being able to resolve third party rejections and being able to help the customers. Hardest part is answering incoming calls and balancing the work load during a rush. but is manageable but sometimes can be tough when there is only you and the pharmacist – more... during the rush. We work as a strong team together almost like a family. – less
managing personel and lab equipment while fulfilling customer request in a high pace enviorment.
Assistant Photo lab manager (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 25, 2014
a typical day consisted of Maintaining lab equipment, processing customers requests and scheduling personnel. i learned managerial skills and how to maintain photography equipment. there was nothing particularly difficult about the job but sometimes certain customer requests were challenging. Working with a large diverse staff ensured that every day – more... was fun and enjoyable. – less
Learning new things and meeting new people
pharmacy tech internship (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: my learning experience
Cons: no jobs after internship
I worked as an intern at Walgreens the experience was great even though I did not get paid but the experience was good. I enjoyed working and learning, but afterwards it seem as though there are no jobs with in the company as pharmacy technician. The staff was excellent to work with and I enjoyed going to work every day.
Was wonderful to work for at first but ever since the market crash in 2008 it slowly changed for the worse.
Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), York, PAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: a company with a strong name and great technology that surpassed the competition.
Cons: became number focused but still put out literature to remain customer focused.
Would receive phone calls for new prescriptions, review new and refill prescriptions. Counseled patients in store and over the phone. Administered immunizations.
ok place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no advancement opportunities
Managing day to day operations including accounting, payroll, inventory and ordering of products.
re stocking items
Stocker (Former Employee), Flushing, NYJuly 24, 2014
re-stocking items back on to the shelves and selling make up products
productive
Customer Service (Current Employee), Daly cityJuly 24, 2014
would recommend to work there , it is a good and friendly enviroment
Productive workplace
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), East Haven, CTJuly 24, 2014
Pros: advancement if wanted
The management of Walgreens are all very helpful with any questions you may have. They understand that people do make mistakes and they work with you individually to fix them and better yourself.
Okay.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Lexington, MAJuly 24, 2014
The culture they teach and tell you about differs from what it actually is.
Great School job
Front Clerk (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLJuly 24, 2014
I did this job during my highschool years, it was a great part time job
Photo Technician (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAJuly 24, 2014
Walgreens was my first official job. I started off as a clerk and became a photo technician months after being there. Before resigning I was in the management trainee program.
Company has changed
Assistant Manager PTCB Certified (Former Employee), Phoenix , AZJuly 24, 2014
Pros: good profit shareing
Cons: lack of advancement and pay
Company has changed to what can we get for the cheapest price. This includes their employee wages which leads to lack of advancement.
Productive and eductional work field
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 24, 2014
it was a good position had a blast love to work on cars and talk to the customers
Great people to work with.
Sr. Pharmacy Tech (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARJuly 24, 2014
The job was good. Walgreens is a very high pace and stressful work place. It's very important to stay focused in the workplace. This can wear on a person after awhile. So having great coworkers is a must.
enjoyable
Pharmacy Technician Intern (Former Employee), Patterson, CAJuly 24, 2014
the time that i was there was very short but i did learn alot ofthing. staff there is amazing. some of the best that i have worked with
My co workers are all nice.
Pharmacy Technician/Beauty Advisor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 24, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no sick days
I like working in Walgreens because you meet all kinds of people throughout the day.

1 2 3 4 5

About Walgreens

At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every – Read more