Walgreens Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,176 reviews matching the search
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2016
Great place family oriented. Co workers are really sweet and helpful makes you feel you belong. Very big on customer service treats guest like family.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 27, 2016
I loved working for the company. I had opportunitues to advance and grow. The patients and customers really made the job amazing.
fun and productive
Pharmacy Tech Extern (Former Employee) –  La Puente, CAJune 27, 2016
*Theres nothing wrong to get out from your comfort zone
*At the end of the day, you will achieve your goal if you make it happen
*Funny but professional with job work
*The most enjoyable moment with my co-worker was when they always bring food for everyone
Good
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 27, 2016
Too much time invested. No reward. Little to no wiggle room, micro managing. Good team structure, no real room for growth with the new model.
Walgreens/ Duane reade review
Pharmaceutical technician (Former Employee) –  40 wall st Manhattan NY 1005June 27, 2016
They will definitely help you in regards to what goal you need to accomplish in your career. Very good with transfers and accommodating. You have to be flexible with your time but its an awesome learning experience I recommend new technicians to work here first.
Wonderful work environment
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAJune 27, 2016
Great company to work for however there is little room for growth. As a technician I'd have to either become a pharmacist or look into store management.
no review
Customer Service Associate/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2016
it was an ok job, room for advancement if that's what you are lookin for, great working environment great employee discount.
Great place to work at
Senior Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  West New York, NJ 07093June 27, 2016
Ive generally enjoyed my time at walgreens. The staff is friendly, they give you the opportunity to move up if thats what you desire.
okay
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Bay Saint Louis, MSJune 26, 2016
co workers are nice but it is not a place to stay at forever, a setting stone. nice people, long days on your feet, blah blah blah blah
Pros
pay
Cons
schedule
fun
Beauty Advisor/CSA (Current Employee) –  Bedford, INJune 26, 2016
It was a great place to work, the people were nice and awesome. Scheduling was awesome they worked around my school. Feels like family
work place
Pharmacy Tech (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2016
I stated with the company in 2013 in New York, since then I have transferred to a Tampa, Florida to a new location. The company over all is great to work for, even with all of the changes. A typical work day an be extremely hectic and stressful. Every day I learn some thing new, about my self and about medications.
Work Conditions are impossible
RETAIL PHARMACIST / CLINICIAN / PHARMACY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOJune 25, 2016
The company has changed. No real concern for the employee and their safety and happiness. Very big turnover. Salaries and benefits do not compare to the rest of employers in the market
Pros
discount on purchases.
Cons
No breaks no matter how long the shift is and it is often 12 hours
Working with people
Manassas - Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 25, 2016
Good structure, advancement is possible. Options on what to specialize in. Management can sometimes be hit and miss, but overall a decent company to work for
Pros
Good company
Cons
Poor management
Great for someone who is 16-18
Photo Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2016
Walgreens has to be one of the worst places to work at for someone who is trying to go places in life. Pay sucks, schedule is alright. It is mediocre. Great for a person with no work experience whatsoever like a student who does not really need the money but is just working to have some extra pocket cash.
professional environment
Photo Specialist and Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2016
Walgreen's was a professional environment which allowed me the opportunity for many on the job training experiences.
Good workplace, job advancement available
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXJune 25, 2016
Great place to work and advance. Managers will vary I had 2 good ones and one bad one. Co-workers in my area were bad. Hardest part of job was receiving and unloading the warehouse trucks, after that it was a breeze.
Productive and fun workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  New Bedford, MAJune 24, 2016
My location was very busy and always hands on deck thankfully the hours went by quick but sadly the stress got to some people like myself and i did not like it anymore
Fun Workplace
Give Customer Service (Former Employee) –  El Dorado, ARJune 24, 2016
This was by the far the best job I ever had. If I ever had the opportunity to work for them again I definitely would. Walgreens hired me right out of high school. They have great benefits for all their workers.
Decent place to transition and grow
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jasper, GAJune 24, 2016
Walgrizzles is a good place to start, transition, or grow. Don't stay here, please do something more meaningful with your life.
Pros
Stable, predictable
Cons
Mundane
Productive and Safe place to work.
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 24, 2016
The most enjoyable part o the job is making a positive difference helping patients and co-works. Management is good and so are co-workers.
Pros
Free Coffee and Tea and Filter Water
Cons
Short breaks only 10 mins.