Walker Sands Digital is looking for a versatile, passionate designer with 1-3 years post-graduation experience and the desire to help us build a complete design department. Today, you may need to pitch in and do some basic design tasks, but we want you to be thinking about helping us grow Walker Sands Digital.
Every day, you will be...
- creating original web design concepts for clients (no front-end development required, though HTML, CSS, RWD abilities are a plus
- supporting the entire web design and development process by generating/editing photos and graphics as needed
- working with public relations account teams on infographics, presentations, etc.
- continuing to develop the Walker Sands brand, and working on any and all materials (print pieces, trade show stuff) we use to continue marketing our agency.
- open-minded and versatile enough to problem solve and help out with any and all miscellaneous design-related projects.
Before you apply, do you have...
- an awesome graphic design portfolio, in both printed and online form? This job is 90% interactive design and 10% print design. Show us a portfolio that reflects our interactive design focus.
- high-level technical skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign? Familiarity with other Creative Suite apps like After Effects or Flash is a plus.
- an interest in technology and digital/web culture? Our clients are mostly in the B2B and tech sector. An interest in how businesses work and sell to each other is a must.
agency experience? You will be working on many client projects at the same time, each with their own distinct design preferences and purpose. At the end of the day, we are looking for someone who is flexible, positive, well-organized and pro-active.
- Walker Sands offers an informal, collaborative atmosphere, and we're looking to hire someone with not only awesome professional skills, but also a personality that fits.
How to Apply for the Web Designer position:
Please send us your resume, your portfolio, (a link to it, preferably) and any additional info/links that you think will help us see your work or get to know you better. Please put 2013 Web Designer in the subject line of your email.