Wallwork Truck Centers

Wallwork Truck Centers Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Service Manager (Former Employee), Minot, NDJune 27, 2015
Pros: Fun Workplace, Great Compensation
Cons: Healthcare
Very busy, fast paced environment. Communication from corporate a bit lacking. Management decisions can be confusing
Fun and relaxed enviroment
Warehouse Manager just promoted to Outside Sales (Current Employee), Williston, NDNovember 26, 2014
Pros: great benefits and ability to grow with the company
Cons: because of the industry not enough holiday time
Constantly busy which is great for business. Manage employees, help customers, help with shipping and receiving, inventory control, parts delivery logistics, working along side outside and inside salesman, organizing the warehouse, returning parts to venders, issuing credits for customers, loading and unloading trucks, responding to email, reading applications. All of this is a daily task. The management is very knowledgeable and willing to teach. Everyone of my managers are very approachable and fun to interact with. For myself, the hardest part of the job is having to do all of these tasks at the same time. Our customers need their parts immediately and with our locations lack of space and availability of employees, it becomes difficult to provide the proper service that I want to provide and the service our customers deserve. On the same note, I enjoy the fast pace non stop action. There is never a dole moment in our store.
Family owned and a good place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee), Fargo, NDJuly 28, 2014
Always someone to say Hi and stop to visit with. Job responsibilities and reviews each year. Good co-workers to keep the job fun.
Could be a great place-replace management and follow rules
parts (Former Employee), fargoJuly 7, 2014
Pros: enjoyed my work, my co-workers
Cons: favoritsm, management, culture is bad
Wallwork has some great people to work with, but management was horrible in following thier own rules and being consistent with their employees. If you're in with managment, its a great place to work as you get the perks, other employees too bad. Very unprofessional work environment.
Great People to work with
Parts Specialist (Former Employee), Fargo, NDMay 16, 2014
I enjoyed working there unfortunately with the econmy being the way it is down sizing was enevitable
Very Productive and great Management. Great people to work with.
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Dickinson, NDMarch 24, 2014
Pros: having enough work, good benefits, great people to work with.
Cons: no action for wrong doing in the work place. example: being late, bad attitude, and horrible work ethnic
Post customer orders that have came in from other branches.
Call customers to let them know that their parts have arrived.
Make sure drivers have the correct orders going out to the customers.
Stock and receive parts from freight.
My position included to watch over other employees work and attitude when dealing with customers.
The hardest part about my job was learning what each part does in a truck and how to look up what part needs to go on a truck.
I loved organizing and keeping a clean warehouse and parts room.
Headquarters