Assistant Store Manager
Minimum of 3 years of retail experience
In March 2013, we will open our new location at Jordan’s Furniture Flagship Store and we anticipate having a super enthusiastic, high energy Assistant Store Manager in place soon – to help make this new store the most successful in the Walpole group.
As a member of our Management Team, you will work closely with the store manager to run the store efficiently, effectively, and profitably.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping the store manager achieve sales volume and goals
- Presenting the retail location as an appealing, inviting shopping experience at all times
- Assuming an important role in the guidance, direction, and development of store personnel
- Assisting the manager in ensuring that the team meets Walpole’s high standards of courtesy, product knowledge, and first class customer service
The qualified Assistant Store Manager must possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of retail experience in a high volume retail environment
- One year in a retail supervisory position
- Proven success at previous retail employer in coaching and motivating staff
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Unsurpassed work ethic and drive
- Retail appropriate computer skills
- Flexible work schedule (weekends)
401(k) and health benefits package
Request for applications:
Email your resume and salary requirements.
No phone calls please.
Walpole Woodworkers is now re-branded as Walpole Outdoors. We meet today’s lifestyle needs of customers with quality handcrafted fence, arbors, pergolas, mail posts and lantern posts, planters, window boxes, outdoor furniture, and much more.
Founded in 1933, Walpole has stores throughout the northeast and authorized partners nationwide. Learn more about us at http://www.walpolewoodworkers.com .