Walser Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Always work together
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2017
For the most part, the team at Walser always worked together to obtain a goal. no matter if you worked at a dealership or corporate office, the goals were everyone responsibility.
Scrambling Management
Assistant Service Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 6, 2017
The transition in upper level management, left the frontline team scrambling to adjust. The multiple changes in pay structure, and unwillingness to pay what was owed when earned.
Terrible place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 26, 2017
Walser is the worst company to work for in Minnesota. They do not care about the employees, offer terrible benefits, poor management who only care that you are wearing the proper UGLY Walser shirt.

They do not care about customer service, they rip customers off, lie to make a sale. They pay the employees low wages, including sales people. Do not work there and do not take your car there for service.
Pros
Cons
Everything you can think of
Terrible leadership
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJune 25, 2017
Don't work here if you want to work at a company long term. The employees are not valued, and their "CORE" values are a crock that they don't even follow.
Pros
location
Cons
terrible leadership, starting with the accounting manager on up
Unstable spot for technicians.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 6, 2017
We were bought out by walser, all given raises. Work died off, we were very slow. Then one day about 39 employees were all let go without warning. High turnover rate once walser came in, and now nobody enjoys working there. Pay plans changed in a heartbeat without any given notice
Pros
The schedule
Cons
Pay, jo security, management
You work in sales
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMay 22, 2017
Just like any other sales job, you have a lot of demands to produce results if you want to stay aboard the ship. This can scare most people because it is pressure on your back to keep your job. However, this is a dealership and you should come in knowing that only those who sell can stay.
Pros
Good training and good motivational tactics
Cons
You're replaceable if you don't get the numbers
Nice Company
Internet Sales (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMay 10, 2017
I was able to really expand on my skills working for this company. I also liked how they ordere food for the employees. And there some great staff who worked there as well.
easy going
Detail Technician (Former Employee) –  South Saint Paul, MNMarch 21, 2017
clean cars to company standards, learned how to detail cars correctly , management was cool , work is fine, i felt is was just boring , hardest part of the job is trying to work fast, to earn extra pay, most enjoyable was the freedom of work environment
Pros
company lunches, cool manager, good coworkers
Cons
boring doing the same things over and over
Detailed Cars
Detail Technician (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 4, 2017
Solid management and fun environment. Room for growth and everyone is treated equally. Enjoyed my experience at Walser Honda.
Awful place to work.
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Owatonna, MNMarch 2, 2017
Walser was my least favorite place to be, other than the doctor. My co-workers always had poor attitudes, my manager was never around.
Great workplace with excellent career potential
Finance Center Team Lead (Promotion) (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 15, 2017
Walser Automotive Group is one of the greatest work environments I have ever been to. Co-workers and managers had a great sense of humor and professionalism; incredibly fun to be around but know when to get serious for efficiently getting things done.
Pros
Advancement opportunities, Benefits, Fun work environment.
Cons
Erratic Hours
Horrible place to work
Phone specialist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 13, 2017
Management in the business development office is absolutely horrible. They hire and fire more people than I've ever seen.
Fun work place
Outbound Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNFebruary 9, 2017
I love my job and enjoy working for the company. I have learned skills of becoming a leader, management is always willing to help and be there for their fellow employees. Great benefits and incentives.
Pros
Incentives
Challenging, fun, and always something new to learn
Corporate Used Car Buyer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 27, 2017
Walser Automotive group has a clearly designed career path for those who want to growth with the company. I enjoy working with all the people that work for Walser the people really make the business. I have learned a lot about myself and had a lot of great leaders at Walser.
Pros
Fun enviroment, Free lunch on Saturdays.
Cons
Long hours and late nights at the dealerships
Always givin a challenge.
Warranty Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edina, MN 55435January 2, 2017
I am always busy, which I like.
My manager is equal with everyone, actually, Walser is equal with everyone.
I feel the pay is not worth the amount of work that is needed to be done for the job.
Pros
Much work is needed to be done
Cons
Pay is not worth amount of work
bad company
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNNovember 8, 2016
bad scheduling and unfair work environment. needs lots of work in management and needs better job security. worked more than scheduled every week which i had no problem with just would like to be able to come and go when scheduled.
Decent pay but treated terrible
Technician (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNSeptember 19, 2016
Worked there as a tech 5-6 yrs ago as a tech. Pay was decent but incredibly hard to advance to next pay grade. Treated terrible, work every saturday, terrible hours, advisors were rude and hacks. Mngt had such a high turnover rate they never really knew what was going on. Ended up leaving for slightly less pay but more respect and advancement opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch on saturday, decent pay
Cons
Lack of respect for employees not advisors or managers
boring
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNSeptember 7, 2016
benefit are bad and management is very impatient have to work Saturday and Holidays with regular pay. Job is not challenging and repeatative.
Provides Opportunites for Career Growth
Team Lead I/II/Sr. CEM/Acct. Exec (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNAugust 25, 2016
This company has provided me with so many great opportunities to grow and learn within my sales career. They are an innovative, ever-changing company that strives to evolve with their customer base.
Terrible!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 29, 2016
I was hired & was there for only 3 days, because the Supervisors had the opinion that I "wasn't getting it". How do they expect me to learn the job when they do not train you?! The first day I was there, I was "shadowing" another employee (which is what you normally do on a first day...) but I was told not to ask any questions (???), just to write them down, & we would go over it later. Well, the next day I never got the chance to go over ANY questions I had, wasn't even walked through any procedures at all. The day after that, they just expected me to know how to do EVERYTHING. They also never told me that there was a separate entrance & break room for the dept I was in. These people are SO not considerate or helpful or friendly. DO NOT work here unless you like to be treated like S***T!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walser Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9