Walser

Walser United States Employee Reviews

Walser was terrible place to work
tech (Former Employee), mplsApril 9, 2015
You go to work and you are treated like dirt. The service manager is a total idiot, was one of the worst places to work at. Service personal stand around all the time and cry about how little they get paid. Several techs are rude and say stuff that would get most fired.

It was a waste of my time to stay, higher ups do not give care about you, just that you are there. Medical is at an outrageous price that most cannot afford. The top dogs brag how great they and continue to toot their own horns. Get another job from another company.
worst job
runner (Current Employee), burnsvilleNovember 12, 2014
Pros: lunches on sat that's it.
Cons: hiring process and lazy advisors
Save yourself time dont work at Walser unless u wanna be treated like a number. Service runner = service advisors slave. Worst job I've ever had.

January 21, 2015

Dear Walser Employee, Walser always strives to provide a positive work environment and employee satisfaction. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experiences with our hiring process as well as your employment as a Service Runner. You can contact me directly at our corporate office. Please call anytime to discuss. Thank you, Recruiting Director Walser Recruiting Email: careers@walser.com Phone: (952) 929-3535

Fairly fun fast Pace Environment
Customer Service Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Choice Auto Rental Brooklyn Park MNMay 18, 2014
Pros: you get to drive all over town and meet a lot of people
Cons: you don't get a set lunch or break time
Good place to get some customer experience, but would not recommend staying to long. There's not advancement opportunities and they don't give you any pay raises. In fact they will try to cut your hours any which way they can.