Walser Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Terrible!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 29, 2016
I was hired & was there for only 3 days, because the Supervisors had the opinion that I "wasn't getting it". How do they expect me to learn the job when they do not train you?! The first day I was there, I was "shadowing" another employee (which is what you normally do on a first day...) but I was told not to ask any questions (???), just to write them down, & we would go over it later. Well, the next day I never got the chance to go over ANY questions I had, wasn't even walked through any procedures at all. The day after that, they just expected me to know how to do EVERYTHING. They also never told me that there was a separate entrance & break room for the dept I was in. These people are SO not considerate or helpful or friendly. DO NOT work here unless you like to be treated like S***T!
Pros
Cons
EVERYTHING
Walser was terrible place to work
tech (Former Employee) –  mplsApril 9, 2015
You go to work and you are treated like dirt. The service manager is a total idiot, was one of the worst places to work at. Service personal stand around all the time and cry about how little they get paid. Several techs are rude and say stuff that would get most fired.

It was a waste of my time to stay, higher ups do not give care about you, just that you are there. Medical is at an outrageous price that most cannot afford. The top dogs brag how great they and continue to toot their own horns. Get another job from another company.
worst job
runner (Current Employee) –  burnsvilleNovember 12, 2014
Save yourself time dont work at Walser unless u wanna be treated like a number. Service runner = service advisors slave. Worst job I've ever had.
Pros
lunches on sat that's it.
Cons
hiring process and lazy advisors

Comment – December 31, 1969

Dear Walser Employee, Walser always strives to provide a positive work environment and employee satisfaction. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experiences with our hiring process as well as your employment as a Service Runner. You can contact me directly at our corporate office. Please call anytime to discuss. Thank you, Recruiting Director Walser Recruiting Email: careers@walser.com Phone: (952) 929-3535

Fairly fun fast Pace Environment
Customer Service Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Choice Auto Rental Brooklyn Park MNMay 18, 2014
Good place to get some customer experience, but would not recommend staying to long. There's not advancement opportunities and they don't give you any pay raises. In fact they will try to cut your hours any which way they can.
Pros
You get to drive all over town and meet a lot of people
Cons
You don't get a set lunch or break time
Solid Foundation for a Successful Career
Training Coordinator Internship (Former Employee) –  Hopkins, MNSeptember 9, 2013
Performed an Internship through Walser Automotive Group. Worked under the Human Resources function of Training. Responsibilities and activities were expanded quickly with a dedication and a positive attitude. Treatment by all managers and directors was excellent and I was so thankful and lucky to have landed in such a great place. Cross functional work environments helped gain vast knowledge of the Automotive field. Owners care not only about future business success, but employee success as well. I would recommend applying at Walser, simply because of the great people and the possibility to learn everything there is about the Automotive industry and have fun at the same time!
Pros
Beneficial first time experience in desired field, treated very well, work as a team, efficient, helpful, continuous learning environment, appreciation of dedication and hard work

Comment – December 31, 1969

Dear former Walser intern, Thank you for your time and dedication to our company while interning. Walser is very excited that we are able to offer paid internships to college students looking to get real work experience. I am glad you had a positive experience and we hope you were able to take the skills learned here and utilize them in your career. Thank you, Recruiting Director Walser Recruiting Email: careers@walser.com Phone: (952) 929-3535