Walser Employee Reviews

bad company
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNNovember 8, 2016
bad scheduling and unfair work environment. needs lots of work in management and needs better job security. worked more than scheduled every week which i had no problem with just would like to be able to come and go when scheduled.
Decent pay but treated terrible
Technician (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNSeptember 19, 2016
Worked there as a tech 5-6 yrs ago as a tech. Pay was decent but incredibly hard to advance to next pay grade. Treated terrible, work every saturday, terrible hours, advisors were rude and hacks. Mngt had such a high turnover rate they never really knew what was going on. Ended up leaving for slightly less pay but more respect and advancement opportunity.
Pros
Free lunch on saturday, decent pay
Cons
Lack of respect for employees not advisors or managers
boring
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNSeptember 7, 2016
benefit are bad and management is very impatient have to work Saturday and Holidays with regular pay. Job is not challenging and repeatative.
Terrible!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 29, 2016
I was hired & was there for only 3 days, because the Supervisors had the opinion that I "wasn't getting it". How do they expect me to learn the job when they do not train you?! The first day I was there, I was "shadowing" another employee (which is what you normally do on a first day...) but I was told not to ask any questions (???), just to write them down, & we would go over it later. Well, the next day I never got the chance to go over ANY questions I had, wasn't even walked through any procedures at all. The day after that, they just expected me to know how to do EVERYTHING. They also never told me that there was a separate entrance & break room for the dept I was in. These people are SO not considerate or helpful or friendly. DO NOT work here unless you like to be treated like S***T!
Pros
Cons
EVERYTHING
Walser was terrible place to work
tech (Former Employee) –  mplsApril 9, 2015
You go to work and you are treated like dirt. The service manager is a total idiot, was one of the worst places to work at. Service personal stand around all the time and cry about how little they get paid. Several techs are rude and say stuff that would get most fired.

It was a waste of my time to stay, higher ups do not give care about you, just that you are there. Medical is at an outrageous price that most cannot afford. The top dogs brag how great they and continue to toot their own horns. Get another job from another company.
worst job
runner (Current Employee) –  burnsvilleNovember 12, 2014
Save yourself time dont work at Walser unless u wanna be treated like a number. Service runner = service advisors slave. Worst job I've ever had.
Pros
lunches on sat that's it.
Cons
hiring process and lazy advisors

Comment – January 21, 2015

Dear Walser Employee,

Walser always strives to provide a positive work environment and employee satisfaction. I would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experiences with our hiring process as well as your employment as a Service Runner.

You can contact me directly at our corporate office. Please call anytime to discuss.

Recruiting Director

Walser Recruiting
Email: careers@walser.com
Phone: (952) 929-3535

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walser. Our community is ready to answer.

1.6