Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 1,771 reviews matching the search
fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 1, 2016
everyday working here is a new experience you learn to make guest happy and help them with whatever questions they have. there is good customer service and the management is really helpful. you learn to be a team player here
Fun work place
Vacation Planner (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 30, 2016
Working for such a great company prestigious Disneyland Resort, great atmosphere to work around such amazing people..
Pros
Good enviroment
Cons
Great perks
Where dreams come true and lessons are learned
Show/Parade Performer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 28, 2016
Performing at Disney has given me a wide variety of rich life experiences. Luckily there is no typical work day. I regularly work with different co-workers and managers, which has taught me how to adapt to and cope with different work climates and situations and well as how to work with different types of personalities. I'd say the hardest part of my job is safely and efficiently juggling many different responsibilities. The most enjoyable part is undoubtedly bringing joy to park guests through performance art.
Pros
opportunities to perform, health benefits
Cons
pay, life/work balance, management
best job to have
Attraction/ Trainer - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 27, 2016
if you love to put smiles on peoples faces, then this is the place. strict rules and guidelines that you had to always follow by. always room for improvement at the company and also great company benefits.
A typical day
Outdoor Food Vendor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 27, 2016
You learn about different cultures of people who both come there to enjoy the theme park and to work there. They make you feel welcome. One thing though, you have to know how to respond to persons when they are being rude. You can't be rude back to them, when they decide to get one up on you. A typical day will begin with getting ice (and probably drinks, whether soda or juice) to your work station. Depending on where you are set to work, you may sell popcorn, juice, soda, almond nuts, ice cream, popsicle, ice cream cakes, etc.
Pros
You feel like you are a part of a family there.
Cons
Long standing during the course of the day.
ok place to work
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 26, 2016
Ok place to work. you create your own memories with guest and fellow workers. Managers and castmembers I enjoyed my time here
Disneyland Lifeguard
Lifeguard and Lifeguard Trainer and Leader (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 25, 2016
A typical day at work requires an employee to perform tasks that allows hotel guests to enjoy their stay. For example, opening the pool umbrellas, making sure guest facilities are safe, and making sure the lifeguards are present. The experience working for Disney company taught us how to interact with guests, guest concerns, and operations. The employees working for the Disney company are friendly and ambitious. The most enjoyable part working for Disney are the diverse interactions with coworkers and guest.
Pros
Making magic to put a smile on someone
Disney
merchandising (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Job was challenging and wasn't at all what I expected. There was no coordination and everyone did things differently. The employee areas were filthy and there was no control.
Pros
Free park passes
Cons
Filthy
Great place to grow
Disney College Program Internship (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 24, 2016
I worked for them through internship and it was the most fun I had ever. They treat you great. Over work you a little but over the benfits are great.
Pros
Free to get into any park just about
Cons
Long hours some days
Not so magical
Reservation Sales / Itinerary Planner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2016
This is not so magical as it seems. The cast members are just treated like a slave to answer the phone. THey route the calls a special way that make people not make their revenues. Management plays on favorites all the time. It may be magical to the guest point of view, but they don't know what goes on behind the scenes.
fun productive work place
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  typhoon lagoonJanuary 22, 2016
Always fun Happy environment love the cast members hardest part was firing but always able to help when i could an had a really good time doing it
great opportunity
Food and Beverage / Outdoor Vending (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJanuary 22, 2016
At Walt Disney World, I have been able to gain experience and knowledge in Food and Beverage. Being able to meet people from around the world is rewarding.
Pros
Benefits, positive energy, and experience
Family
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 21, 2016
These guys really are like family. I made so many new friends working here who I love and consider them family. I have been through a lot with these guys and couldn't ask for better co-workers and friends to work with, they made everyday so much better. They made me want to go to work and cheered me up when I was having a bad day or just not feeling well. They have helped me out in more way then one and I am so grateful to have these amazing people in my life.
Pros
Amazing people, fun work enviroment, feels like family
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2016
If I could I would go back to Disney, it was the best place I worked. It was an amazing place and I love it. Best business to work to work for.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Doesnt Close for holidays
Wasn't happy
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 20, 2016
I worked as a supervisor with out the title for 5 months being told I had to wait for our General manager to come back from maternity leave and it wasn't up to the stand in and the manager on duty.
A uplifting and hardworking experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 19, 2016
Working for the WDW company for me was an amazing experience. It did have a few downfalls but I believe every job has its downfalls and it is up to you to make the best of it and if you dont enoy it then leave. I personally loved Disney World. I learned alot from the company and wish to pass on my customer service qualities and experiences with a new job at MCO.
Pros
free tickets to go enjoy the park with family amd friends
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
I want to go back!
QSR Food and Beverage FOH (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2016
My experience with the Walt Disney company was simply amazing! I hope to go back soon after I finish college! You are constantly busy, but it helps time go by faster!
Interestingly fun place to work.
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 16, 2016
Disney California Adventure was an interesting place to work for it taught me how to control the outcome of scenarios when it came to guest relations.
It was a fun place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 15, 2016
I loved it. We got to interact with the guests, sometimes act goofy and crazy, we would assist the guest to where they wanted to go. We had fun working with each other, everyone got along. I worked in the food area so we did sell a lot of food but we made it fun.
Pros
Fun environment and free admission
Cons
pay could have been better
it was fun
foodservice (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 15, 2016
Just make sure that the guest were happy at all time. The hardest part of working there was Klot and closing i hated closing.
Pros
free tickets
Cons
parking

4.4