Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
1,556 reviews

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

over all
Restaurant Guest Service Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 27, 2015
Wonderful benefits, great opportunities to work different lines of Business. It’s a great company as a starter move on to something different (different company) and than come back.
Love this place
Seasonal Cast Member (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 26, 2015
Working for disney is one of the greatest things i have ever experienced, the satisfaction that a guest gets when you make a little magic is incredible!
Good job
Cook (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 25, 2015
Good company to work for if your status is full time. Good benefits and mostly good people to work with, management varies from location mostly all good
Fun place to work
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 23, 2015
I enjoyed every day I went to work. I loved the guests and doing my job. I enjoyed the benefits of working there as well. I always had a smile on my face and cannot say enough good about the company.
great place to work
Software Consultant (Current Employee), OrlandoJuly 22, 2015
Great fun place to work. Lot of exposure in the business domain. Flexible Schedule, Great Pay, Awesome Co-Workers.

Great company easy to move around great benefits
Job was very MAGICAL
Front Desk Associate Internship (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Family oriented and completely MAGICAL
Cons: Compensation
I really loved working at the Walt Disney World Resort.
I worked an 8 month internship as a hotel front desk agent at some of the resorts. Even though I saw some of the "making of the magic" happen, I still fell in love with Disney. Currently, our family makes it to Walt Disney World over 100 times a year!
fun place to work
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2015
good company salary not enough to support you familieshast to work sevent days to get a good check.good place to work if you don't have big familie
Fun and friendly environment
Hostess (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2015
I got the opportunity to work for Walt Disney World as a college intern. It was the best time of my life! Everybody is friendly and willing to help get the job done. Very slow and sometimes fast environment depending on the time of year.
great school
Coordinator of Training for F&B, Merchandise (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2015
Great place to learned about customer service. Go above and beyond for the guest and also Cast Members. Nice experience and growth.
Working in Disneyland was fun
Photographer (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 20, 2015
I worked in a booth called Amazing pictures, although the booth is no longer inside of disney it was a fun job. I would take pictures of star wars fans and put them in with the cast.
Fun Environment
Slide Operations (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2015
I had a lot of fun working for this company. They are very strict with rules but that is only to make the experience of the guests enjoyable.
Most magical place on earth
Culinary College Program, Cook II (Former Employee), Walt Disney World Parks and ResortsJuly 20, 2015
Great place to work with amazing benefits. Great place to grow and thrive. Fun and amazing management who are interested in the growth of their employees.
Productive and fun workplace overall
Merchandise associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2015
Pros: free park admission and you get to learn the secrets about Disney
Cons: LONG work hours, bad pay
Besides the VERY long work days, it was so much fun working for Disney. You were ALWAYS busy doing something. You have the opportunity to create magical moments with guests or other co-workers which made your day a whole lot better and the long work hours worth it. You meet a ton of different people and learn a TON about different cultures. Disney is a VERY cool place to work.
Magical
Vacation Planner (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 15, 2015
Disney is a magical place to work however my partner and no longer enjoyed living in the busy Southern California area.
I am not at liberty to say anymore
Good place to work for part time
CAST MEMBER (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Being able to take family to the parks.
Cons: The hours and holiday work
I worked in sales of merchandise where I also had to do inventory from time to time and I worked in costumes. I learned how to work with people of different cultures. Management was scarce unless they were needed. I got along well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was working the closing shift and holidays with young children. I did enjoy learning about the different things I did and how things were done there.
Magical!
Sales/Stock Room Associate (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 14, 2015
Excellent place to work, especially if you are going to school. Compensation could be better, but park perks and other benefits vastly out weigh this. Flexible schedules and amazing environment.
Great Coworkers
Main Entrance (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 14, 2015
Everything is based off of seniority so expect to work weekends and holidays during your first year or so there. Average work hours during non peak is about 12 hrs/week. During peak hours is about 30 hrs/week. Management will never take the time to get to know you. Coworkers are amazing though! Since its such a large company, you're not forced to talk to the same people EVERYDAY. You and your best coworker friend can have an entirely different group of friends at work and I really like that about the department. Hardest part of the job is definitely the customers. Most enjoyable are the free park admissions for yourself and your friends! :-)
Not what I expected
Store Operations Lead (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 14, 2015
There isn't much time to spend with family and friends when working here. The management team is disconnected and the lead team is disorganized. It seems like nobody is on the same page.
great Place to work
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 14, 2015
Details were not so Bad when working, they did get a little hard at times when we had to work outside in the cold and rain. also getting use to working overnight was a bit challenging but got use to it. i enjoyed working night. i also enjoyed working for a great Company. i got to met a lot of great managers and co-workers and the job was also fun.
Best company
Front Desk/Concierage/Back Office (Former Employee), orlandoJuly 14, 2015
supportive and amazing company. Can be long hours but overall very rewarding. Extremely supportive company, love to help you grow.

1 2 3 4 5

About Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts is the segment of The Walt Disney Company that conceives, builds, and manages the company's theme – Read more

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Salaries