Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
1,254 reviews

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employer Reviews

cleaning the parks and helping guests
custodial (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 25, 2015
from this job i learned to work smart and not waste time. co workers and management are a hit or miss. i loved helping people
Fun, safe and wonderful work place environment
Disney College Program Internship (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free admission into walt disney world parks!
Cons: seasonal postion
A typical day at the Magic Kingdom consists of helping guests to enjoy the parks, as well as helping to resolve any kinds of issues they may have.
great experince
Internship (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 24, 2015
I learned a great deal of customer service from working at
"the happiest place on earth". I enjoyed helping and assisting guests from ages 2-90! Talking to guests was my favorite part of the job. People come back for the cast members and I wanted to uphold to that.
Loved The People
Production Planner (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free admission, great people, intramural activities
Cons: unionized, relatively low pay
The people at Disney are second to none; however, many jobs at Disney tend top be mundane. The work is not particularly fun and exciting which is why I left.

Over- all: Id work there again given the right job at the right pay.
Amazing workplace, incredibly fun to be a cast member it is a huge company with very unique offerings. There is always room to move up in the company
Cook 1 (Former Employee), Lake Buenavista FLJanuary 23, 2015
I had so much fun working for Disney. I was constantly encouraged by my leadership who always took the time to teach me new things. It was honestly, a pleasure to work for Disney, their attitude towards Culinary Arts made me want to continue in my career.
I love working for Disney!
Entertainment Costuming Manager (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 22, 2015
I love working for Disney! Is a great company to work for and the managment team.
Excellent work environment
Technical Business Analyst/Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Excellent project team of professionals that are focused on the end result of a successful, on-time, and within budget project.
Great Experience
Attractions Cast Member (Former Employee), EPCOTJanuary 22, 2015
It was a Great Learning Experience and I really learned the importance of making a guests feel important and making their time with you the best that it can be!
Productive and fun work environment
Outdoor Vending Lead (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: long hours
Cons: constant shuffling of management team
Great opportunity to develop customer (Guest) service skill since excellent service is main goal at the resort.
Fun Job for the youth but not practical if you have a family.
Assist guests (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2015
It's a fun place to work for the young generation. Free access to the parks as well as 3rd party discounts. The pay is horrible; which is why I say it is a job for the younger generation and not the middle age that need to support a family. You can move sidewaysand work many different areas, so you won't get bored at Disney, but moving up is very hard.
Walt Disney World
Hostess/Stock Room/Package Pick-up (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 20, 2015
What's not to like at WDW? Great place to work, great people. Had tons of fun and enjoyed being there.
Don't Knock Fast Food
Intern/ Merchandise Cashier (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches, uniform provided, good hours
Cons: its fast food.
Everyone will have an opinion about working for a fast food company. In mine I absolutely loved it. The job is not hard, and as long as you can be productive and not mess around your responsibilities are clear and you are given quite a bit of room to just relax and work. I wish they had paid a little more, but thats that.
This was a College Internship
Attractions Attendant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2015
There wasn't any benefits and there wasn't much security as Disney says they retain the right to let you go at any moment for any reason.

Other then that the people I worked with and the things I did every day were some of the most enjoyable aspects of my time there.
Amazing Company
Food and Beverage Cashier (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJanuary 17, 2015
This is an amazing comany, They will do all they can to make sure the cast members are taken care of. I recommend this job for everyone from college students to the elder.
Pros: receiving tips for valet services
This job was awesome. I loved it. Parking and pulling a lot of really nice cars. Dealing with friendly hotel guests.
The Happiest Place on Earth
Photopass Photographer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2015
The most amazing internship that I could have been provided!!!!! l wish I could have found a position full time with benefits and I would have stayed with this company in a heartbeat.
Great place to work and my wife loves the perks.
ENTERTAINMENT STAGE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Anahiem, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: nice benifit packages, entrance to the park
Cons: work hours, long days
In my line of business there are no "regular days". One week I can be working backstage with Mickey on the Magical Map stage show and the next week working overnight to create the magic that one would only find at Disneyland.
Co-workers are great. It is like an extension of our families. We all watch out for each other.
My managers are wonderful to work with and for the most part , they are all fair.
Very fun work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Anaheim, CaliforniaJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: employee perks
Cons: pay rate
Its a always a magical day whether your are there visiting as a guest or even as an employee. Management is great at staying on top of issues and concerns that we, as cast members may have or even interacting with the guests. There is nothing really typical about a work day at Disneyland. Unless, you consider seeing Mickey Mouse and his friends walk by every half hour. Being at Disneyland has helped me learn a lot about service with a great attitude and bright smile. The customer service at Disneyland is awesome. The hardest part of the job for me was just the commute and the most enjoyable part was the making magical memories for not only the guests but for myself as well.

1 2 3 4 5

About Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts is the segment of The Walt Disney Company that conceives, builds, and manages the company's theme – Read more

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Photos