Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,772 reviews matching the search
Ticket sales
Blizzard Beach - Main Entrance Greeter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 27, 2016
Deal with guests, so a high grade of customer service had to be provided to guest. Keep a good relationship with co-workers. Good handling money, I was always even at cash out time,
Pros
tickets to get into the parks
Cons
Benefits were not as good as anybody would have desired to get
Walt Disney World is a great and fun place to work for and with!!!
Customer Service Professional / T-Shirt Maker (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 25, 2016
I love working at Walt Disney World!!!! I never want to leave!!!! It has been a dream of mine to work there!!!! I work with great people and the guests are pretty nice, most of the time!!!!!
Fun place to work
Merchandise Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 25, 2016
every day is different challenge and different situation. management and co workers are excellent. Break are on time, work time too
Walt Disney World
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2016
Good company to work for , but take awhile to get to the desired pay. Once there its hard to move up in the company unless you know someone. Once you get to certain role. However I have learned a lot in the business world.
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
no family life
Fun, high paced place to work at.
International Internship (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaJuly 24, 2016
My review on working with this company is nothing but pros. A typical day at work would be different everyday depending on my location. Some days I would arrive and straight away start setting up for the main stage show within the park. Other days I would be inside my base attraction and closing it down for the night. The management team in my area were really awesome in dealing with things I needed help with. What i learned within working in The Walt Disney World Resort is that everyone has a different opinion and you are going have to respect that and try and find alternatives for the guests that experience the attractions or shows within the resort.
Loved it!
Entertainment Costumer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 23, 2016
My absolute favorite workplace. 99% of the people are super friendly and it has great benefits. The pay could be more but I was happy with the company.
Amazing opportunity to experience the most amazing and powerful Company of the World.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 23, 2016
Work days are very long and hard. However, I may have made the best work relationships next to the military. The volume is extremely high and can create some intense situations. Everyone works together as best they can to give guest a dream experience. Probably the most positive atmosphere I have every experience while at work.
Most definitely a fun place to work!
Attractions Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 22, 2016
I enjoyed this job very much. Even though the days were long and hot, the guests made it worth it. Like every job, it has its ups and downs, but I absolutely loved working for Disney.
Pros
Meeting new people, co workers, Disney Perks, coordinators
Cons
Hot weather, long hours.
Food and beverage management
Food and Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 22, 2016
The first thing you do in the morning is getting every employee ready for the beginning of the shift by making sure the cashier has the petty cash that is required to start operation, make sure all the tools and machines are accessible and ready for use, make sure that all the supplies are stock and in place. Once the operation begins the establishments needs all the personal staff necessary to run the kiosk.
Pros
Experience the magic and fun perks of the parks itself.
Cons
Work in holidays and late nights.
Very productive and a calm environment.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  VirtualJuly 21, 2016
Work from home . Each day I get around 60 or more guest to book reservations for restaurants. I learn to stay positive and make my calls magical.The hardest part is not being able to find that specific restaurant, but I am able to find other options.
Pros
Working from home, Setting own hours
Cons
No benefits, not being able to be around other employees.
Great work environment, poor management
Entertainment Team Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2016
It really is the happiest place on earth, great environment and benefits, customer service is a must and great development of character
Pros
free park entrances
Cons
poor management, long hours, not flexible with schedule
Family Safe And Fun place of Employment
Multiple Positions (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 20, 2016
Not Very much room for career advancement
Most managers I work with are accommodating to my needs
Co-workers Play around too much instead of focusing on the task at hand
Plenty of new things to learn
Awesome Experiences
Introductory Level Cook (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2016
Disney provides a great family/work culture. Everyone is very helpful and goal oriented. Disney is truly the company filled with numerous opportunity.
It's hard but fulfilling.
Custodial Guest services (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2016
I worked in a few positions between custodial and creative costuming and I would love to go back if I wasn't pursuing other goals.
Pros
Making people happy
Cons
Working in hot weather.
Great Place to advance skills.
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2016
Working for people that were interested in your day to day life as well as making a difference for customers. I learned to take care of customers like they were my own family. The hardest part was trying to separate work from day to day life. I loved interacting with people.
fun place to work.good benefits
Cast Member (Current Employee) –  , FLJuly 16, 2016
It was a great place to work.the job entailed workinig in different areas which meant you didn't get bored easily. co workers were friendly and helpful.the most enjoyable part was dealing with the guests
Pros
good people
Cons
pay an opportunities
Amazing place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 16, 2016
I loved loved loved working here the environment is so free spiritual , everyone you work with is so sweet and professional, fast working environment! Everyone is well taken care of when it comes to guest complaints
Pros
Free ticket passes
Cons
Hot over the summer
Great Cast Memebrs and Company
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 15, 2016
My Fellow Cast Members made the job worth while, however any incident that occurred, the Managements resolution is to get rid of the entire problem rather than working with the Cast Members to fix it. Disney is a fantastic company to work for however their quick to eliminate Cast Member issues over trying to keep their turn over rate low.
Pros
Excellent Workers, Good Benefits for Full-Time
Cons
Quick to Eliminate Cast Member Issues rather than Solving them.
Awesome place to work.
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, Fl.July 15, 2016
Excelente fringe Benefits. Awesome trainers and training. Good Salary. Innovative facilities, restaurant inside building, reading and resting rooms. Very good working shifts.
Pros
Employee discounts on hotels, restaurants and cruises. Free park admission for employees and family members.
Cons
No cons. Very difficult to get a job nowadays
Very customer service and guest interactive.
Attractions Host (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 14, 2016
This was an environment that taught me how to interact and learn more patience with others. Thousands of people coming into this park and you had to treat them each as individuals whether they all gave you a hard time or not. You learned to take a situation, one by one and put yourself in other shoes.

4.3