Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 3,187 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work
Monorail Driver and Attractions Host (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 26, 2017
Great to work with guests every day. Good benefits, supportive management. Great benefits such as free park entry and many park discounts. Many different places to work should you choose.
Benefits
Cons
Salary
Fun job
Dive Tech (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 26, 2017
Being a dive tech for Disney is an amazing job where I get to dive with sharks, rays, turtles, fish and share this experience with our guests!
Life changing
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 25, 2017
Great company with great work ethics, great management and amazing products I definitely recommend, I would love to go back.
A great company to work for
attractions host (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 25, 2017
Though the wages are not as fair as they should be, the company is a wonderful place to work with strong traditions. For those that are suited to it, they have found a home for life, not just a job. However, for those who want to support a family, own houses and vehicles, this may not be the best place to work. One works for Disney because they love it.
The pixie dust turned into sand
Security Hostess (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 25, 2017
It was exciting at first then the mandated work hours, power hungry foremen and PC management. I loved working there but they just do not seem to understand that people have lives outside Disney. Some people seem to like it, others ether just accept it or have no choice. I wanted to stay I really did but it was too stressful and the work culture is more slave to the system than working with a feeling that your making a difference.
Pros
Paycheck, free park use
Cons
Forced to work days off, no pay raise for being trained in other skills.
Chef Position
Chef Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 24, 2017
great learning opportunity
busy busy busy
the magic dies out after awhile
leaders could be stubborn
six days a week 60+ hours
12 hour shifts without breaks
Fun and Exciting work environment
Disney Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 24, 2017
Working for Disney opened up many opportunities for me! I learned communication skills, met people from all over the world, and made memories that will last a lifetime!
Pros
Great Opportunities
Cons
average pay
Fast-paced, fun environment
Disney College Program Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 24, 2017
I enjoyed working with a diverse group of people with all different backgrounds. I loved making candy apples, cotton candy and cake pops. I enjoyed the people I worked with and it helped me develop my skills.
Productive and fast paced
SALES ASSOCIATE (SEASONAL) (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2017
I don't have any serious concerns in regards to the time I have spent working for the company but opportunities for growth are extremely limited. Customers and co-workers are great and the environment is full of fun and good vibes.
Pros
Free park entry and cast member discount
Cons
pay rate, limited opportunities for growth and learning
Fun & Exciting Atmosphere
Internship - Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2017
When you love your job there is no "hard part." A typical day at work is to go above and beyond for your guest. I loved seeing guest happy all the time.
Pros
You live in he happiest place on earth.
Highly beneficial
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 23, 2017
I gained a sense of discipline, punctuality and respect through my experience at Disney World. I learned to interact in a very diverse environment. The managers had plenty of tips to share with us to make sure we were ready to do our best.
Pros
Working with people from all around the world
Cons
The salary
Fun Please to work
Cashier, Customer service, call center (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2017
Working in a fun environment is exciting every day. Best place to go on vacations with the family. Great company to work with, great benefits as an employee.
Marina Dock Cast Member (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2017
It is fun playing on the water and getting paid to do it too. August is hard but the other 11 months are great. I love the Disney life style and it is a great place to work.
Pros
lots of fun
Cons
august in the sun
fun work place
Host (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 22, 2017
great place to work. They provide many benefits. Get paid weekly. the treat their employees so well. Would recommend people to work here. They help pay for your college.
Pros
get in to disney parks free over 15times a year for you and 3 people
Full Stack Developer
Web Services Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2017
 Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
Friendly Environment
Server (Former Employee) –  MGM StudiosFebruary 22, 2017
Fun family environment, a pleasure to work for, always a pleasure to work with guests visiting Florida! The busy environment was a plus, because there was always enough hours and it felt better to work in a high end, high traffic restaurant. Routine was always smooth and efficient to serve and exceed guest expectations.
Pros
Team work/ great management/ safety always came first.
Cons
I have no complaints
Where Dreams Come True
Florida - Prep Cook & Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2017
Loved working here at Disney and Epcot. Great people and love the fact you are able to interact with guest. Just wish employees were paid better.
Pros
Visit parks for free
Cons
Not paid enough
Great Opportunity
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2017
Working for Walt Disney was one of the most important experience in my life, having the opportunity to work with employees and visitors from different part of the world.
Good for Some
Merchandise Host (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 22, 2017
Working at Disneyland isn't for everyone. If you go in expecting it to be magical and think it will be like when to visit the park, you'll be disappointed. If you know it's a job that has potential to make someone else's day brighter, you'll fare a lot better.
Fun work environment
Vacation Planner (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Every one that works there has an upbeat, can do attitude and always goes out of their way to help you and to make sure all guests are completely satisfied and happy. Our motto was getting to yes. We always looked for alternative solutions to make sure that every guest left our window completely happy with the outcome of their transactions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3