Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 2,965 reviews matching the search
Good company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLNovember 30, 2016
Good place to work. Friendly coworkers, good leadership, and employee discounts were a plus. Great place for individuals looking to get into hospitality.
Walt Disney
Merchandise Intern (Former Employee) –  Hollywood StudiosNovember 30, 2016
This was one of the best places I could ever have worked. The management was super great and super helpful, the atmosphere and environment was amazing, and I got paid decently for an intern position.
Able to work with a wide variety of different people
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 29, 2016
While management was sometimes difficult to work with, overall it was a good place to work at. Many different skills to learn and develop while learning to multitask.
Pros
Free entrance into the park
Cons
Management would be difficult to work with
Excellent Work Environment
Food and Beverage Custodial Busser/Steward/Intern (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 29, 2016
The multiple jobs I had to work made the work day go by very quickly, but with my friendly coworkers and guests it made it seem like less of a chore and more of something I look forward to doing every day.
Nice guests
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 29, 2016
I would not recommend working here. Not a happy place to work for. Low raises. You need to know someone for advancement. Lots of unhappy workers.
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Low raises
It's Disney!
E-Commerce Sales & Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 28, 2016
Working here is great with the benefits you receive as an employee and your co-workers and management really make it feel like a laid back environment, but there is overtime that you are REQUIRED to work. Not just, an hour here or there if you can but 10 hours at a time and it can go on for months. It makes it really difficult to find time for family or even to be fully rested unless you're single and have no kids or significant other.
Pros
great benefits, health insurance, free entry to park
Cons
no work/life balance, required overtime
Magical experience
Sales and Service Leader (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 28, 2016
Family, Friendship, passionate, hardworking coworkers
Create memories that last a lifetime. Free park entrance and parking including friends and family, great medical benefits and 401k.
Pros
Hard working coworkers, great medical
Cons
Competitive pay
Fun atmosphere
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLNovember 27, 2016
Love all the things there is to love about working at Disney. Co workers are nice and the management are the same. Sometimes the schedule is hard but you are always able to switch if needed. The only thing I do not like is all positions are part time and you are ranked for time off by seniority as well as being chosen for full time slots.
This was one of my best work experiences. They help you grow and give you proper knowledge and training to succeed.
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 27, 2016
This was my frist job. A first job is always a little scary but with disney it was more of an exciting feeling. They were so well trained to help and make sure you were given the tools needed to understand the job and make sure you were prepared. I worked there for 6 years and they help me grow and hone my Leadership skill. I became a lead, trainor and good employee. This job made me want to give back 10x more than any othe job.
Pros
Park discounts/tickets
Cons
Sceduling Misunderstandings
such a magical place to work
Merchandising Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 26, 2016
Great environment to work
Perfection, Magic and guests are the most important thing to Disney
The amnagers are really great and kind
The hardest part it is standind for long hours during the work
It is fantastic been part of this Magic.
Disney is a magical world.
Fun place to work
Disney Vacation Club, Advanced Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 25, 2016
High turnover due to being a performance based role. This job will challenge you.
Overall it is the Best timeshare company in the world
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor management
great place
Chef Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 23, 2016
Been here for 5 years and its been great opverall, great people, management team. Learn a lot and they are there for me when I need them the most. I'm glad I'm with this company .
Most magical place on earth!
Entertainment Costumer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 22, 2016
Walt Disney World Resort is a wonderful place to work. Great environment to work with friendly people. I would highly recommend anyone interested in definitely a career with the Disney Company to definitely check it out!
Good place
Photographer/Attractions (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 22, 2016
I truly enjoy working for Disney but overall the pay is not adequate and the hours suck to be honest. I can't live off $10 an hour while only working 14-18 hours a week.
Work with great people and always enjoy going to work
Attractions Host (Current Employee) –  Disney’s Animal Kingdom, FLNovember 22, 2016
My job at Disney's Animal Kingdom is great, my coworkers are amazing people, and my managers are always willing to go the extra mile to help everyone. The hardest part of my job is keeping the guest happy with being at WDW but reguardless of what happens during the day working for this company has changed my life.
It's a safe place to work
Custodian Worker (Current Employee) –  Ticket ans Transportation CenterNovember 21, 2016
Every body works together as a group and communicate. All our work is easy and it feels like beening home. We get special events for us and parties. The benefits is great and I don't have to worry about lay offs.
Excellent company!
Recreation Lifeguard/Recreation Relief Lead (Current Employee) –  Hilton Head Island, SCNovember 20, 2016
I have been working for Disney for over a year and overall I have enjoyed working there, it is a family oriented close knit group. That being said unfortunately if you don't want to live in either Orlando or Anaheim, opportunities are limited. Also the inability for them to tell you if you will have vacation time or not is a major irritant.
Exciting work enviroment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLNovember 20, 2016
Great place to expand existing skills and to learn new ones. No day is the same and full of new obstacles. Very cutting edge and quick to work with new technologies.
Looks great on resume but do not respect your scheduling needs.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 20, 2016
This place is the "happiest place on earth" but it's not the happiest place to work at. I worked there for 7 years and even after working so many years for them they scheduled me whatever they wanted. They never respected the time I needed off.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Do not respect the days you need off or the time you are willing to work.
Great Experience!!
Food & Beverage Host and Sales (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 18, 2016
I was able to learn a lot during this internship. Lost my fear to English and practice my grammar, great benefits and great Disney environment.

4.3