Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 3,965 reviews matching the search
stagiaire
Stagiaire (Former Employee) –  Orange County, FLAugust 20, 2017
Beaucoup d'heures de travail, valeurs fondées et respectées, belle théories de management, entreprise très exigeante et donc très formatrice. Belle expérience.
Good co-workers/Bad management
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2017
Favoritism is a big quality amongst Disney leadership. If you do not become friends with management quick you will not move up. Easier to transfer to a better paying job in the company than just move up.
Fun job to help you grow as an individual
Operations Lead and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 18, 2017
Disney was a great first job because you learn about who you are as an individual and what type of worker you are. If you are looking to grow within the company it can be difficult. Some managers support your growth while some do not.
friendly staff and flexible hours
Recreation Leader (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2017
I work outside and it can be quite tedious due to Florida's intense heat index, The overall team is friendly and hardworking although management is a bit unorganized. Activities we do throughout are fun and we really get to interact with the guests.
Its a great place to work if you need a job with flexability
Special Event Lead (Current Employee) –  Adventureland attractionsAugust 18, 2017
Disney is great for people who need a side job or a job to work while going to school. Moving up is difficult in certian areas and you are held to a near impossible standard while making minimum wage.
Pros
Free entry, discounts on merch, previews of coming attractions.
Cons
Low pay, minimim support from managment, high stress.
Great company
General Cashier (Former Employee) –  Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, FLAugust 18, 2017
Specially when you are starting in new areas. Amazing place to develop as you have the opportunity to move around and experience differents areas within the same location.
Leaving this job was the worst decision!!
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 18, 2017
Working for Disney is the best!!!! I wish I never left! Management was supportive and provided necessary training and tools to excel. Benefits are terrific!
great
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 18, 2017
walt disney world is a great company to work in. i enjoyed every minute of my working time. people are nice, they always try to be happy and look happy.
Positive Environment - many directions to take your career.
Project Manager, Operations Assets Management (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 18, 2017
Positive Environment - many directions to take your career. People either love working here or hate working here because of the history and culture. Disney hires smart people.
Tiring
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 18, 2017
great place i learned a lot about cash handling and guest service. Everyone was friendly and the hardest part was the overload on work. One person can't do everything.
Too many staff
Stocker/Steward/Tugger/Receiver/ Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 18, 2017
Individual management are different. Some are cool and some will ride you hard. They dont care about employee benefits. Minimum wage! good luck working here with a barely living wage.
Pros
It's Disneyland
Cons
Poor benefits
Best Place
Attractions Hostess (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2017
I had such a great time working for Disney World. My leaders were great, the pay was pretty good, including the benefits. The only thing I didn't like was my location and how understaffed it was. I worked 70 hours some weeks.
Great Experience
Cultural Representative (Former Employee) –  OrlandoAugust 17, 2017
Working for Disney was a great opportunity, I enjoyed every minute of it. I was there for a full year and it was an experience I will never forget. I highly suggest this for young people.
Disneyland Resort
DISNEY UNIVERSITY INTERN/GUEST SERVICES HOTELS (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 17, 2017
I worked in guest services at the hotels for three years. I had a good experience overall, it's just that there was some poor management and no job advancement for me. It was frustrating having a Master's degree and not have the career advancement available. I did do an internship with training and development in HR. I had a great experience in this position, however, the career advancement was not in place for me.
Pecos Bills
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2017
"Happiest place on Earth." That is a very true statement and working here proved it! Not only do you have "mouse" signing your checks but you get to meet people from all over the world and recieve best of the best training on professionalism.
Pros
Childhood dream
Cons
internship
fun
Main Street Merchandise Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 17, 2017
Great place to work fun and lot to learn. You become and feel like part of the Disney magic that happens everyday. It's a chance to meet people from all over
Fabulous place to work
Merchandise, Photographer, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLAugust 16, 2017
I spent the majority of my time at Disney running the Photo Shop. We took green sceen photos of individuals and families, then place them in whatever background they preferred.
Pros
Friendly, costumes supplied
Cons
Very fast paced and there is always something to do
Merchandise Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 16, 2017
As a merchandise cast member you are tasked with making sure the guest have access to all products and knowledge you are able to give about Disney. You are to offer help when guest enter your store and provide them with quick , personalized, memorable transactions.
Best Place to work at
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2017
Best place I had ever worked at, true example to any other company. Willing to go back in a heartbeat. It truly built my character and who I am today. Many oportunities of growth were offered
Pros
free admision, discounts
Cons
crazy hours
Security
Security Host (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2017
Good place to work in a good work environment. Due to the distance of travel each day I am looking to change my current job to something closer to my home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3