Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 3,159 reviews matching the search
Ride Operating
Ride Operator, Hostess (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 19, 2017
We made magical moments for our guests and made sure every child left our rides smiling and if they were not we gave them a magical surprise. The most important part was having families thank me for helping them find a ride or letting them through Fast pass even when they didn't have one.
great company
Host (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 19, 2017
Great the benefits are great its the management team when you do them a favor everything is good its when you need something they are really one sided
disneyland
Server/Food Service (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 18, 2017
great place to have first job, was very fun, worked in restaurants, special parades, special events, reciever assistant, environment was great
fun. work in all weather. part-time.
Attractions Host (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 18, 2017
free tix to disney. crazy schedule. fun environment. Part-time job. You are required to work outside, in costume, in all weather.
Good Place
Cook 2, Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2017
High volume, fast pace, excellent location to grow your skills as a cook. Many locations to explore and transfer to within all the parks to learn different cooking styles. Work hours are intense but they provide compensation for admission into parks. Work and home life balance is an area the employee must have discipline in. Pay can be low to start with but with time and the room for upward mobility it does improve.
Pros
Compensations, room for growth, variety of job experiences
Cons
Work/life balance, seniority based
Best company in the world
Attractions Hostess (Former Employee) –  OrlandoFebruary 16, 2017
Would work again here in a heartbeat. The nmanagers, other cast members and guests are all just magical. Everyone is treated with care and consideration and it's FUN.
N/a
Photopass Photographer (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Management appears to care about their employees, but the company as a whole only cares about the bottom line. College interns are brought in as cheap labor and are worked to the bone at the expense of the part time and seasonal cast members who suffer as a result of fewer hours.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Its a fun workplace
Sales Associate/Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 15, 2017
Basically I was helping guests and hat writing on the Disney hats we sell at the parks.
I learned that always smiling makes guests who are in a bad mood brighten up their day even if its only a little bit.
I loved showing the guests what we sell and use the product to show how it works and how much fun it is.
Pros
Free meals sometimes, free pass into the park, play at work
Cons
always standing, long hours in the sun
Loved working here ,challenged me to learn new things and spark intrest in other things i now love
Server (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA Disney Ca , AdventureFebruary 15, 2017
great place to work ,seeing new guests everyday .Making special memories for them. and I made life long friendships there. Busy and fast paced but still able to enjoy your working there .
Pros
being able to know a set work schedule, and other perks such discounts and the sales and affilates
Cons
the union has had some seroius issues they are woring to fix the concerns
Very good place to work
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Job Work/Life Balance, compensation/benefits, job
security/advancement, management, job Culture are very good at Disney.
Disney
Customer Service /Cashier / Stocking (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 14, 2017
Very good place to work. Nice people and good benefits. Nice environment. can work anywhere. People should work here. Make a lot of friends. I have learned foods and cashier and the management is very nice. hardest part of job is that it is hard to go fulltime.
Host entrance for Guest Parking and Transportation
Resort Transportation & Parking Host (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 13, 2017
Assist guests with loading and unloading trams in a safe manner. Provide accurate cash handling with computer operations. Safely operate company vehicles. Provide excellent customer service and direction throughout the resort. Coordinates transportation for our guest and provides information around the resort.
Disneyland
ATTRACTIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 13, 2017
Exciting and challenging vacation destination loved the world over.Everyday was a new adventure ,interacting with individuals and families to enhance their Theme Park experience was very rewarding
Pros
High energy environment
Cons
Companies public image was lower than deserved as this company, they did so much charity/fundraising that the press ignored
Great place to work, but...
Attractions Host (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 12, 2017
I love working at Disney, the environment is great and I love my coworkers but this place continues to increase prices but continues to pay its workers minimum wage when in the past, they used to pay more. They also make it seem like you will go somewhere if you stay with the company but it is 95% politics.
A FUN Enjoyable work Place
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 11, 2017
Excellent work place fun and easy staff to get along with
work flow is a load but its fun overall meeting new people
Work culture is diverse
Working at Disney World teaches you the history of all the parks
Good company horrible management and training
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Disney all sportsFebruary 11, 2017
My trainer had a beer in my first day of my ojt . that's the only thing she taught me . in my case they never teach me anything.
Pros
Nothing in my case
Cons
No breaks
Great Company, Great Environment
Parking Booth Operator & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 11, 2017
Working for Disney is a awesome environment. Great coworkers and great management team. Work around my school schedule and i was always able to pick up more hours if i wanted to.
Great experience and a lot of exciting interactions
Attractions Host (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 10, 2017
I believe that everyday at Disney is not at all a typical day at work because the entire experience is different than any other place of work. But what is the most exciting is that while you get to treat guests to "The Happiest Place on Earth" you get to experience a little bit of the world yourself as you see hundreds of cultures pass by and all of the practices they have that we don't and all the similarities we share. At times the work can be exhausting but remembering that we are there to make the guests happy more often than not will brighten your day and help you to bring a smile to the faces of those around you.
It's Disney
Park Greeter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 10, 2017
It was a great place to learn what hospitality really is! It was a blast being a part of birthday parties, anniversaries, and engagements! I met so many people and had dozens of opportunities to help make the "Disney magic."
Great work not enough hours
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Disneyland, CAFebruary 10, 2017
I applyied here saying full time go to interview said part time and need full liability for a part time like seriously lol this guys are a joke. They need to stick to what they say
Pros
Great growth opportunity team members always helpful
Cons
Not enough hours management sucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3