Walter Coulter has over 20 years of experience as a financial coach, and initially began his career with American Express where he had the opportunity to represent the football layers in addition to celebrities such as rapper Kanye West and boxing announcer Michael Buffer. His personal experience with financial downturns solidifies his dedication to help others overcome their own financial predicaments like he has. Walter compares himself to the mythical phoenix as his experience with financial despair and subsequently overcoming it to become anew is similar to that of the phoenix’s life cycle. For this reason, he wants to help others overcome and rebuild themselves from their unique financial situations and together, Walter and his clients can progress in financial stability and health.
Walter Coulter is looking for an individual who will help assist in his mission to educate those in need on how to properly support themselves throughout their life.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Manages calendar and schedules/coordinates meetings and appointments including documents needed for meeting/appointments
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, typing, and copying documents
- Manages communication between clients and business partners daily
- Manage communication between Walter and team with underwriters, case managers, and/or internal wholesalers for clients and book of business
- Manages book of business to ensure transactions are complete
- Product training
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
- Delegate duties to team and set deadlines to achieve goals
- Arranges detailed and extensive travel plans and itineraries
- Light research duties
- Prepares reports and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word as required
- 1-3 years of clerical work experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- MUST have experience in the Life & Health Insurance industry
**Must be open in obtaining Life & Health
Starting pay is $10 an hour during probation 60-day period. Pay will be discussed based on performance once probation period is done. Schedule is flexible from Monday-Friday. Occasionally meet on Saturdays.