Warnaco Employee Reviews in United States

Warnaco / PVH
Order Filler / Dock worker (Former Employee) –  Duncansville, PAFebruary 14, 2016
Warnaco was one of the best company I worked for locally. They treated us like valued employee's should. Picked orders daily and assisted with dock work during peek times. Grew close with management due to my work ethics and the company grew on me soon becoming one of the go to guys. All in all Warnaco was wonderful while it lasted till PVH bought them out and plant was closed.
Pros
pay, dinners, discounts
Cons
That they closed down!
A company that work with diversity
Logistics warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAJune 11, 2016
I enjoyed the time that I was there excellent staff, friendly ,team players management on hand to assure things are going according to schedule. A diverse company with lots of potential and opportunities for advancement.
Division of large manufacturer of apparel.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTDecember 21, 2012
Daily activities involved all aspects of monitoring selling, merchandising and advertising activity from coding invoices to preparing reports for intimate apparel division.
Most important aspect learned was the reporting involved in a manufacturing environment showing units, direct and indirect labor hour costs.
Great group of co-workers from selling, merchandising, advertising and finance. Large finance department.
Biggest challange was dealing with many systems.
Enjoyed updating monthly financial reporting package.
Pros
health care benefits
Cons
the position was in connecticut. 60 mile commute each way from ny.
Warm work atmosphere. Mutual respect and professionalism.
Accounts Payable Associate (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTMarch 10, 2014
The pay was decent; the healthcare coverage was great; but best of all, the people was the best group of professionals you could ever worked with. It was always a pleasure going there everyday.
Pros
free first friday lunches, great healthcare benefits, frequent holiday treats
Cons
lack of cross-training opportunities provided. opportunities for advancement limited.
Job was great but the people were less then desireable.
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Duncansville, PAMay 26, 2013
We would start our day with a team meeting, then report to our work stations and begin pulling trucks into our stations and scanning and checking orders. The job wasn't difficult but some people treated the place as if we were still in High School. The 2nd shift managers were within a year of retiring so they could care less about anything going on so long as none of their bosses said anything.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
people and the 2nd shift and overtime hours kept us away from family a little too much.
Excellent opportunity for career development.
Senior Buyer - Outlet Stores (Former Employee) –  Milford, CT and New York, New YorkNovember 3, 2015
Supportive management. Co-workers always willing to help. Diverse company brands and ability to learn all of the them.
Fun active job
Picker (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, PANovember 8, 2015
I really enjoyed this job. It was a temp position so I was only there a short time, however I learned a lot about how to pick an order quickly to get it to shipping on time.
Orginized
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, PAAugust 19, 2015
For what time I had worked there; its an easy going work environment and well organized. I have always said if your sweating than you know your putting in a good days of work, and that's what we liked to see.
A stable and reliable job.
Computer Support Technician and computer operator (Former Employee) –  Duncansville, PAJanuary 12, 2015
My jog entailed monitoring and correcting any computer system problems and producing any reports for production or management.. I learned how to co-ordinate and pursue any problems with onsite and offsite problems. I was able to interact well with management and my co-workers and addressed problems with co-workers in a timely fashion.

The hardest pat of my job were the nights I had nothing to do.

The most enjoyable part of my job was being accountable as a second shift operator/it tech and essentially my own boss.
Pros
all of the freedom i had on the job.
Cons
the nights i had very little to do.
Productive workplace with innovative management
Manager, Financial Reporting Transition Team (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTJanuary 29, 2014
Management at the company was always looking for a way to enhance the company culture while simultaneously adding to the bottom line.
Pros
flexible work schedule, work from home option, ability to move between departments
Cons
long hours during budget season, changing expectations of management

Want to know more about Warnaco?

Ask a question
Old Men stuck in highschool glory days.
Scanner/Quality control (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAOctober 17, 2014
started this job as a second shift employee then was forced to change to first or i would be fired.
two things i learned how to manage a scanner and how to read manifests. nothing great.
the supervisor was always picking favorites. they would spend hours on end just talking while everyone else worked right in front of them.

the hardest part was dealing with the supervisor.

best part was finally getting my paycheck.

not the worst but not the best job either.

it would be a 3.5 on how hard you have to work.
Cons
short breaks, immature supervisors
Poor management, unfriendly employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Duncansville, PAJune 2, 2012
The office part of this warehouse is a very hostile envrionment. The management is unwilling and unable to control the hazing of new employees, constant disputes, and disorganized work environment.

The jobs themselves are very busy, and are challenging in a good way. They are a good learning experience when you get the chance.

The best part of the job was working with people in other states/countries.

The worst part was the environment in the office itself. If you have a very tough skin it makes it easier, but the employees openly pride themselves on how quickly they can make new associates leave.
Pros
learning from employees from other countries/states
Cons
hostile work environment
it was my job fashion job and it was good
Assistant Designer (Former Employee) –  los angelesJuly 3, 2015
only worked there for a yr and it was a good experience. but it was my first yr of a fashion job. got laid off cuz of the company was bankrupt
Productive and they had a Tv in the break room
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Duncansville, PAMarch 9, 2014
I checked all my accounts to see if they were complete so I could put them to a Bill of Lading to send to the dock from them to pull and get ready to ship out the door. Then I would request routing on it or put the real bill together and ship it out the next day.
I learned a lot about different accounts
Management was easy to work for
Co-workers were ok
Hardest part of the job was the end of the month
I enjoyed almost everything about my job
Pros
they had meals for us through out the year
Cons
really didnt have any
great place to work
stocker/dock worker (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, PADecember 11, 2013
A typical day at work for me differed from day to day. I was the ''go to guy'' for whatever needed to be done and switched jobs within the warehouse frequently as the manager new I would accomplish the tasks he needed done at that particular time.

I learned how to use the scanning system and became very organized. My manager was very friendly and an awesome person to work for. My co workers were also very friendly and a great bunch to work with.

The hardest part of the job was getting to know all the different codes for the scanning system. Once I got the hang of it, the job wasn't bad.

The most enjoyable part of the job was loading the trucks and learning to pack the boxes so they were the most stable during transport.
Sample Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAJune 30, 2012
It was a very hard pace but productive and team work environment.
Good communication between departments to expedite work flow and meet dead lines.
Everyone was a team player and helped our each other.
I enjoyed working for Warnaco because of the people that I worked with and management cared about the employees.
Pros
motivated employees by rewarding them with appreciation parties etc.
decent
Team lead, back to stock, returns (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CASeptember 4, 2013
I can't complain much about Warnaco because it was a pretty good schedule. there was often overtime and I learned how to use a scanner. coworkers were friendly but there was occasionally some people that said that my team would slack off. the hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with the orders that the pickers needed. the most enjoyable part of this job was that my coworkers were around the same age so we got along fabulously and communicated effectively.
Pros
good schedule
Cons
$8.50 per hour.
my day
clerk (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, PADecember 20, 2013
started the day ordering stock to be pulled for use that day. worked with the pkms and wm operating systems to process work orders. had another clerk in the same office to help with overload. the job was easy and flowed without much trouble. liked interaction with supervisors and upper management.
Pros
liked everyone i worked with and the job i did
Cons
sometimes the overtime was a bit much
Productive workplace
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTFebruary 14, 2014
Generated bills of lading according to specific shipping information. Prepared monthly reports. How mail orders are process and billed
Friendly and helpful co-workers.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no advancement
Oh Well, Then What??
Warhouse/Yard jockey (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, PA.February 29, 2012
Hard time getting alone with all the back stabbing going on, H.R. & management does nothing to improve work conditions or communication issues that run wild.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warnaco. Our community is ready to answer.