Warnaco

Warnaco Employer Reviews

good work
Dockworker (Former Employee), Duncansville, PAApril 28, 2014
good place to work out of business though load unload trucks
Working for Warnaco Inc. is a fun place to work. The working hours were flexible, summer hours, friendly atmosphere, friendly people and no pressure.
Senior Operations Accountant (Former Employee), Milford, CTMarch 14, 2014
Warm work atmosphere. Mutual respect and professionalism.
Accounts Payable Associate (Current Employee), Milford, CTMarch 10, 2014
Pros: free first friday lunches, great healthcare benefits, frequent holiday treats
Cons: lack of cross-training opportunities provided. opportunities for advancement limited.
The pay was decent; the healthcare coverage was great; but best of all, the people was the best group of professionals you could ever worked with. It was always a pleasure going there everyday.
Productive and they had a Tv in the break room
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Duncansville, PAMarch 9, 2014
Pros: they had meals for us through out the year
Cons: really didnt have any
I checked all my accounts to see if they were complete so I could put them to a Bill of Lading to send to the dock from them to pull and get ready to ship out the door. Then I would request routing on it or put the real bill together and ship it out the next day.
I learned a lot about different accounts
Management was easy to work for
Co-workers were – more... ok
Hardest part of the job was the end of the month
I enjoyed almost everything about my job – less
Highly diversified
Senior Collection Analyst (Former Employee), Milford, CTMarch 6, 2014
During the last 12 years while working both independently and in team relationship's I have seen our company grow into a leader of international expertise.
Productive workplace
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: no advancement
Generated bills of lading according to specific shipping information. Prepared monthly reports. How mail orders are process and billed
Friendly and helpful co-workers.
long days and not many benefits to it.
picker (Former Employee), Huntingdon, PAFebruary 8, 2014
Walking around filling orders and taking items back to packing. Its a lot of standing on you feet and its the same thing different days. Its not the most interesting job.
Productive workplace with innovative management
Manager, Financial Reporting Transition Team (Current Employee), Milford, CTJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule, work from home option, ability to move between departments
Cons: long hours during budget season, changing expectations of management
Management at the company was always looking for a way to enhance the company culture while simultaneously adding to the bottom line.
my day
clerk (Former Employee), Huntingdon, PADecember 20, 2013
Pros: liked everyone i worked with and the job i did
Cons: sometimes the overtime was a bit much
started the day ordering stock to be pulled for use that day. worked with the pkms and wm operating systems to process work orders. had another clerk in the same office to help with overload. the job was easy and flowed without much trouble. liked interaction with supervisors and upper management.
great place to work
stocker/dock worker (Former Employee), Huntingdon, PADecember 11, 2013
A typical day at work for me differed from day to day. I was the ''go to guy'' for whatever needed to be done and switched jobs within the warehouse frequently as the manager new I would accomplish the tasks he needed done at that particular time.

I learned how to use the scanning system and became very organized. My manager was very friendly and an – more... awesome person to work for. My co workers were also very friendly and a great bunch to work with.

The hardest part of the job was getting to know all the different codes for the scanning system. Once I got the hang of it, the job wasn't bad.

The most enjoyable part of the job was loading the trucks and learning to pack the boxes so they were the most stable during transport. – less
Productive company to be a part of
HR Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 16, 2013
Enjoyable department to work with. Confidentiality was truly kept.
Loved my job, enjoyed working with my co workers
Packer (Former Employee), Huntingdon, PASeptember 9, 2013
I would pack products that were brought back to me on trucks, then send my boxes down the line so the dock guys can get it ready to be shipped out. I have also done every other job in this plant from ordering up the product, stocking it, picking it, packing it, and even pulled the bills for it so it can be loaded.
decent
Team lead, back to stock, returns (Former Employee), Irwindale, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: good schedule
Cons: $8.50 per hour.
I can't complain much about Warnaco because it was a pretty good schedule. there was often overtime and I learned how to use a scanner. coworkers were friendly but there was occasionally some people that said that my team would slack off. the hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with the orders that the pickers needed. the most enjoyable part – more... of this job was that my coworkers were around the same age so we got along fabulously and communicated effectively. – less
Job was great but the people were less then desireable.
Packer/Picker (Former Employee), Duncansville, PAMay 26, 2013
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: people and the 2nd shift and overtime hours kept us away from family a little too much.
We would start our day with a team meeting, then report to our work stations and begin pulling trucks into our stations and scanning and checking orders. The job wasn't difficult but some people treated the place as if we were still in High School. The 2nd shift managers were within a year of retiring so they could care less about anything going on – more... so long as none of their bosses said anything. – less
I Freelanced for this company - long term
Sr.Technical Designer (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 17, 2013
This was a freelance assignment that lasted almost a year but at the end I went another company.
Very easy going work enviornment
Quality Assurance -Paid-Internship (Former Employee), Warren, RIApril 12, 2013
Pros: relaxed atmosphere
It was my internship, but the people were very fair and there was always a lot to do. I really like being there because there was so much relevant information to learn for such a remote part of RI
management treats everyone with respect.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Duncansville, PAMarch 5, 2013
This is a very good company to work for. Everyone is very helpful and pleasant to work with.
First factory job
Qual (Former Employee), Murfresboro,TNFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: the people
Cons: plant shut down
I inspected parts, I got along with everybody and didn't take to long for me to move up in position.
Division of large manufacturer of apparel.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Milford, CTDecember 21, 2012
Pros: health care benefits
Cons: the position was in connecticut. 60 mile commute each way from ny.
Daily activities involved all aspects of monitoring selling, merchandising and advertising activity from coding invoices to preparing reports for intimate apparel division.
Most important aspect learned was the reporting involved in a manufacturing environment showing units, direct and indirect labor hour costs.
Great group of co-workers from selling, – more... merchandising, advertising and finance. Large finance department.
Biggest challange was dealing with many systems.
Enjoyed updating monthly financial reporting package. – less
Division of large manufacturer of apparel.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Milford, CTDecember 21, 2012
Pros: health care benefits
Cons: the position was in connecticut. 60 mile commute each way from ny.
Biggest challange was dealing with many systems.
Enjoyed updating monthly financial reporting package. – less