Warner Bros Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 5, 2017
Great job really working there is worth it, this j9b is amazing anyone who works there will love it. Warner brothers is a really good job anyone should apply
Pros
Excellent people
Cons
Very smart people, especially on the analystics/modeling side
Director, Sales Forecasting (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 5, 2017
I very much enjoyed working at Warner Bros. They had a great Sales Forecasting team, which I was the head of. I had an excellent support staff. There was a lot to do, and a lot to learn. I would recommend this company for anyone interested in the entertainment industry.
Warner Bros. recommended
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 2, 2017
Great place to work. Fun people, who are also extremely intelligent. If you get an opportunity to work at Warner Bros., particularly in animation, pounce on it!
Pros
Great people, fun atmosphere
Cons
None, really.
Excelente
Internship (Former Employee) –  Madrid, IAMay 25, 2017
Estuve un verano entero trabajando en Warner Bros y fue la mejor experiencia profesional que he tenido hasta ahora. Aprendi muchísimo de toda la gente que trabaja allí. Ahora busco la oportunidad de repetir experiencia en el gran estudio que tienen en Los Angeles.
An incubator for success
Graduate Intern (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 18, 2017
Warner Bros Entertainment is a historic and creative company that strives to impact the world through stories and their employees. As a graduate intern I received nothing but positive experiences and mentorship that revolutionized the way I view social work and the entertainment industry.
WB Feature Post Production
Post Production-Vault Clerk/Staff Feature Editor (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 17, 2017
Great Department, Educated in Film and Digital Media. Worked on current feature titles at the time in post. Worked with digitial dailies and cut sequences on Avid editing software for WB creative execs.
Great Company
Director of Worldwide Brand Assurance (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 16, 2017
This is a great company to work for, good benefits and work environment. Individual departments vary, but that is the same for any large organization.
Pros
Free movie screenings
WB Legal - TV Distribution
WB Legal (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 8, 2017
WB Legal - TV Distribution Legal is a good place to work in but the processing of agreements gets too repetitive and management both at the top and middle level is not good at all. Advancement and/or transferring to another department is incredibly difficult - even if you've been here many years.
Pros
Good work life balance.
Cons
Managment is bad.
Fun place towork
Executive Assistant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Universal City, CAMay 4, 2017
I was a temporary employee. The work culture and environment was great, extremely friendly and energetic people, great work space and freedom to take your lunch break when it worked best for you.
work place enviroment
Grip (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, CAApril 28, 2017
Great environment fun work and people .worked with teams on set productions ,live shoots and filming. Enjoyed working with actors crews and producers .
Pros
work experience
Cons
short term
Great culture and Perquisites
Security Access and Administration (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 25, 2017
Working at Warner Bros has been a great experience. The culture, Benefits, and Work/Life Balance is great.

The only complaints would be that Management and Job Security /Advancement has been low. Low morality has been present, with many cutbacks, layoffs, and "do more with less" mentality causing great leaders to leave.
Pros
Great environment, benefits, EXCELLENT employee engagements team
Cons
Cutbacks, low morality, employees become complacent with do more with less mentality.
Bad workplace culture - Less fun working environment
Consultant Big-Data Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 20, 2017
The workplace culture is so bad that as a contractor working at Warner Bros, I felt like an outcast. Interaction between employees and contractors are rare. Everything from the work email domain to the badge reminds non-employees that they do not belong.
Every day is an adventure I look forward to take.
Special FX/Make Up Artist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2017
Not only did I have the best colleges to work with but I don't think I've had more fun working for a company. Nor has anyone else I've worked for pushed me to be the absolute best I can be.
Dont work for this company when it comes to security
Security Officer/ Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 1, 2017
Very political and they base there security all on favoritism. if they don't like you, you wont get work. Management does not support there officers. Do your self a favor and find a better place to work.
Pros
Cons
Short lunches, security management
Fun place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 22, 2017
A typical day started with meeting deadlines for internal and external companies. Since this was a fast paced work environment, your days would go by so quick!
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 22, 2017
It was a helpful and learning experience for me. I found lots of friends there and the management and schedule to be flexible to my needs. The company allowed me to pursue my interests outside of the company.
Beautiful Lot with fantastic co-workers
Warner Bros. Studio Tours, Sales Associate (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 6, 2017
The Warner Brothers lot is its own mini city; with restaurants, banks, and movie sets. IT has a beautiful history and treats its employees seriously. Wonderful place to work while balancing school life. The ONLY con is you may have to deal with an employee or two who don't seem to take the job seriously; but that is not necessarily Warner Brothers fault.
Pros
Workplace culture, Great Hours, Restaurants, Free Giveaways, etc
Cons
Managment
Great company with a lot of room for advancement
HR Administrator/Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 3, 2017
Warner Bros. is a great company. A lot of perks and a lot of great people. You can move to a lot of different department and learn a a lot. Great benefits.
too little
Manager, Domestic Cable Distribution (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 12, 2017
Warner Bros. is an established studio, that is what makes it ripe for take over. I believe production and distribution should be separate. Unfortunately opportunist investors often fail to understand that.
Pros
established company with history
Cons
object of takeover
Benefits
Manager Infrastructure (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 9, 2017
Warner Bros. provided benefits which included compensation, education, travel. The workplace was engaging and interesting.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Offshoring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warner Bros Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3