Warren CAT Employee Reviews

Productive job environment
ACCOUNTING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 7, 2017
Great place to work, looked forward going to work everyday, relaxed atmosphere able to get up from you desk as desired, supervisors and managers are very approachable
Very busy place to work
Inside and Outside Rental Power Sales (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJune 26, 2017
Warren Cat is a very very busy place to work in the Permian Basin . Rentals available are pumps, light towers, generators, and compressors. Oilfield business is a large part of the success of Warren Cat.
a day in shop
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  engine overhaul shop Tulsa OkJune 6, 2017
Working with employees to make they have parts they need. Management wanting to blame you and write you up.Enjoyed working with young people and training . not having prop[er tools to work with
over worked and under apreciated
Engine Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 22, 2017
when they are busy . push all they can get from you. work you like a dog and take all the credit. will throw a technician under the bus just to make management look good
Pros
have a service truck
Cons
they only care about management
Great compamy and employees.
Inside Product Support Sales Representative I (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 17, 2017
A typical work day at Warren Cat is very professional and work oriented. The management there is usually very strong but lately has been slowly getting worse over the years. Great company that I could learn and grow from. I'm very thankful for the platform that Warren cat has provided for me to get to where I am today.
Pros
Flexible schedule, stability good pay.
Warren Cat
Yard Specialist (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TX 79761April 11, 2017
I enjoyed working for Warren Cat for the few months that I did. It is a great work place and environment. All of the employees are very easy to get a long with.
Great Company
Shop Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 6, 2017
My only reason for leaving Warren Cat was we missed Alaska and all it had to offer us. Warren has a great operation going and are very employee focused.
There is no leadership
Parts Representative (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXDecember 23, 2016
When I worked there I was always stressed because they would always complain about this and that. I would get yelled at and frequently made fun of. There is a lot of favoritism and if u mess with one of their favorites you will get in trouble
Pros
Cons
No Leadership
Amazing Employees
Work Order Administration (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 28, 2016
All management and staff were amazing to work for. They worked with my schedule of my children after I married my husband and allowed for me to use my time off for doctor's appointments and scheduled appointments. Couldn't have asked for a better supervisor at the time.
Pros
Worked with my schedule with kids
Cons
No Cons
Good job
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73127October 20, 2016
Warren Cat is a very customer service oriented business with great people and good benefits. This was a very hands on position. Very much enjoyed the work environment and peers.

Want to know more about Warren CAT?

Ask a question
Great work environment and fantastic people to work with.
Part salesman (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 8, 2016
I help customers locate their parts for heavy machines, industrial engines and truck engines. I learned how to operate forklifts man lifts and scissor lifts
Pros
Great management. friendly co workers.
nothing great to say
Will assist (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJune 27, 2016
mgr don't know what they are doing. they promote some one with 1yr parts dept service to the shop service mgr. it really does suck and the mgr team hires there drinking buddies
Pros
Cons
everything
Great place to work overall
Employee (Current Employee) –  OKApril 23, 2016
Overall, this is a great place to work. There are plenty of pro's and con's depending on who/what you're reviewing. There is room for advancement, more in some departments than others. Certain department heads tend to manage with their business card, so to speak. These types of managers are just that, managers. There are leaders within this company as well.
rough place to work. in time, great place to work.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXApril 4, 2016
I made life-long friends at this place. We still contact each other. I learned my very interesting trade here. I went to many classes and schools. It was hard work. safety wasn't that big of a concern back in the 70's and 80's. The high point of my career there was getting to go overseas to work in Egypt and Venezuela. I really met some interesting folks there. I got to see the Pyramids, King Tut's gold head looking thing and climb to the top of Mt. Sinai.
Pros
education, great coworkers, travel
Cons
very heavy work, early on.
Great place to work. Payed training. Great benefits.
Product Health Tech (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXFebruary 29, 2016
Payed training that helped me learn about most of there equipment. Co-workers were normally helpful too. Communication would sometimes be a problem but still a great place to work. Interesting to work on the equipment as well. Personally couldn't get used to the hours with the position that I held though.
Pros
Great benefits and pay.
Cons
Hours would sometimes vary.
Loved the Customers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXFebruary 18, 2016
The people I worked around were great. I loved the customers and had a great relationship with them. I enjoyed the relationships that were built while I worked there. I will be able to take that experience with me wherever I go.
Friendly Family Oriented Company
CRM Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 9, 2016
Warren Cat is a great company to work for. Work/Life balance is great. Pay is very good. Employees treat each other as friends and family.
Cons
Company relies a lot on oil prices
Low energy
Claims Administrator (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXNovember 12, 2015
Everyone is older, nobody tells you what is going on, management keeps to themselves. Not a fun place to work due to the management structure.
very demanding work place
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 15, 2015
very demanding and lots of pressure put on you to finish jobs very quickly. It is a very high stress environment that can lead to mistakes.
A Typical Day At Work
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXOctober 2, 2015
I go in at 8 am, when a shipment arrives as Quality Control, I will check to see if there is a defect or damage to the Items . When there is a item leaving I will check that everything is in working order and there is no damage before it ships to the customer.
Pros
Good Hours, Good Pay
Cons
Management isnt organized and there is no communication.