Warren Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Caring environment
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAAugust 9, 2013
Work day consisted of filing paper work, setting up patients breakfast, lunch, and dinner trays. Team Leads were also responsible for changing patients diet orders and ensuring proper safety and sanitation was being practiced in the kitchen. We also set up the cafeteria for breakfast and lunch service as well as set up and closed down the registers. Management was somewhat unorganized and had little resolve for working conditions. The hardest part of the job would be sitting for long periods of time and trying to understand the filing system/paper work. The most enjoyable parts were the interactions amongst patients.
Pros
making patients happy/ schedule
Cons
management/filing system
Productive and team player
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Front Royal, VAJune 6, 2013
I enjoy working at my current job, but am looking for a position to use the abilities I have.
Fun industrial kitchen work
July 2007 as a cook / aide and supervisor (Former Employee) –  front royal, vaMay 8, 2013
Depending on what job I was assigned when I showed up I could do anything from cleaning the entire kitchen and dishwashing throughout the day to Managing the night shift cooks and serving to the patients and residents directly.
learned patient care skills
CNA (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAAugust 28, 2012
day was not always easy as it was on a surgical floor and lots of patients were in alot of pain. I enjoyed my job and being around people.
Pros
enjoyed helping people
Cons
nurses were not always nice as they assigned tasks
Easy environment to work in if you like small community hospital, friendly staff.
Registered Nurse; Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Front Royal, VAJune 1, 2012
Small comfortable environment, don't have that big company feel eventhough part of a larger health system. Can get to know everyone quickly and everyone works well as a team and cares about each other and their patients.
Southwest Airlines type of culture where individuals can easily make a big difference in the lives of patients and Residents of Friend Manor LTC
CEO (Current Employee) –  Friend, NEApril 10, 2012
Each day brings an opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life. Management has an open door policy and roll up their sleeves to assist in any way needed. The hardest part of the job is finding financial resources to keep improving the facility, but visitors always comment about how clean the environment is. The most enjoyable part of the job include random acts of kindness and helpfulness to our elders who live among us and to patients stressed due to accidents and illness.

Want to know more about Warren Memorial Hospital?

Ask a question