Candidates - please email your resume and state in your cover letter / email if you are a golfer and we will get back to you shortly.
The IT Manager is responsible for the development, design, implementation, maintains and execution of information systems to improve efficiency for the entire organization. Must be able to analyze, evaluate and solve information systems problems. This is person is proactive and can apply sound management principles and techniques in building and maintaining an effective IT infrastructure.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, configure and manage server hardware and software.
- Manage file system rights and access.
- Install, configure and manage applications.
- Conduct testing to confirm proper operation.
- Track and respond to system metrics, for example: uptime, capacity, backups, and security.
- Build and maintain system documentation.
- Apply patches and upgrades.
- Support end-user facing systems and tools
- Participate in the planning and design of technology solutions.
- Management of network switches, routers, firewalls and other devices.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL
- 2 or more years work experience with the following tools, techniques and technologies.
- Experience monitoring and maintaining computing environments consisting of Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Virtualization.
- General networking knowledge and experience including switches, routers, and network services.
- Experience with Windows 7 or Windows 8 clients.
- Manage LANs, firewalls, switches, routers, etc
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required.
Warrior Custom Golf, Inc. was established for the singular purpose of developing, manufacturing and marketing custom golf clubs for golfers...