compensation: $40k+ DOE
IT Manager & Systems Analyst (Irvine, CA)
Warrior Acquisitions (www.warrioram.com) , founded in 2008, is a thriving golf course management company, headquartered in Orange County, California. We currently own, operate and manage 16 courses in 9 different states (CA, FLA, IND, CO, NC, SC, TN, GA, TX). Our home office team is dedicated to support these business operators in quality assurance, marketing and other business aspects to maximize our unique facilities.
Warrior Acquisitions offers competitive salaries and a flexible/friendly work environment. In addition we offer a health insurance, dental and vision plans after 6 months of employment.
We are a growing company with a good team of professionals looking to add on and better support our 16 courses.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Warrior Acquisitions is on pace to add 3 NEW Golf courses to our portfolio each year. We are seeking an experienced IT manager to handle all the nuances in operating internet, tv, phone, camera/dvr and point of sale systems across the 9 states we currently own courses in. We are seeking a manager to handle the diverse technical needs of our rapidly growing operation.
- Managing the vendors / cost analysis of Internet, Cable TV, Phone, Camera/DVR and Point of sale at all 16 properties.
- Providing technical guidance for our IT department and unique day to day problem solving for internet, camera or point of sale issues.
- Making follow up calls to ensure we're getting the best service / price from all vendors.
- Helping utilize technology to improve efficiency across the organization as we continue to grow.
- Making strategic recommendations about how and where we need to develop the IT infrastructure / department to facilitate our growth of more courses in more states.
- Managing, internet, tv, camera/dvr, point of sale budgets for 16 courses in 9 states as well as the home office in Irvine.
- Working with a small group of IT Support staff to ensure a smooth day to day operation at our courses.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Ability to work autonomously and successfully manage time given multiple projects and limited resources.
- Excellent organization / follow up skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to think outside the box to solve problems on a tight budget.
- Prior Management experience working in a team environment
- Point of sale experience: We use IBS universally at all 16 courses.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to easily translate technical concepts for non-technical staff.
- Experience managing Google Apps
- Experience in e-mail blasts / database management is a plus!
(2) A salary range indicating your compensation expectations
We will call you to set up an interview upon receiving these two items.
Thank you for your interest in Warrior Acquisitions -- Look forward to speaking with you soon.