Wartburg Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Misleading Employer
Transportation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, NYJuly 10, 2016
They advertised this job as per diem to get people in the door, then they tell you they have TWO FULL TIME TRANSPORTATION ASSISTANTS and they would only need you if one of them called out?! So it's basically an on call position!!!!! Be up front in describing what your actually looking for and stop wasting people's time!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Misleading
exercise classes with seniors
Chair Fitness for Seniors (Former Employee) –  mt. Vernon, NYMay 24, 2016
Excellent! The staff, residents are amazing. The grounds are very well kept. The amenities and services provided are above and beyond.
love
DIETARY AIDE (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, NYJanuary 25, 2016
this is a job where your treated like a family. they make they staff feel very welcome but most of all appricate them. everything about wartburg is really amazing.
Interning
Personal Trainer/ Group Fitness Instructor (Former Employee) –  Waverly, IAApril 12, 2015
I was a student at this point and i was able to help with several different things. They had many tasks for me to do and classes for me to shadow. With the linking to the college i was able to continue my experience in a educational way with my professors being the people leading the fitness classes i shadowed. It was a great internship that helped me learn what i did and did not like in the fitness industry.
Pros
Great management, understaning
Cons
None.