Wasatch Property Management Employee Reviews

Love My Job! Love Our Team!
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hanford, CAMay 22, 2017
I have almost hit my year mark with Wasatch Property Management. Coming from selling Real Estate just prior, I've got to say that I love everything about leasing apartments opposed to selling homes. And I also get to be part of a great community.
Wasatch makes coming to work fun & fulfilling everyday. Time Flies!Wasatch really know how to screen the best employees. We all get along very well and each and every one of us care about our what we do. Help is always here for us if needed, this Company will never let you fail. They constantly educate us, Allowing us to stay on top of things, giving us praise and encouragement all the time.
I started off as a Temp, I was so excited the day I was interviewed, I knew that this is where I needed to be and knew I could grow here.
And about 6 months later I was able to get a great apartment here on site. Love it!!
Pros
Great Incentives!
May 30, 2017

Thank you for your review! We understand there are many pieces to a successful and fulfilling career and am happy to hear you have that with Wasatch! We appreciate you!

Good Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanford, CAMay 22, 2017
I have been with the company several years and have seen positive changes. They try to keep up with times by constantly upgrading software and structures that help get the job done faster.

They invest a lot of time and money for employees. They prefer to promote within and cross train. They train employees to be CPO and EPA certified. They offer a lot of resources for employees to succeed.

They offer: health, dental, vision, 401K, rent discount, mini cap bonuses for outside staff, commission for office staff, tool allowance, employee loans, vacation, personal days and holidays.
Pros
Good Benefits, Good People
Cons
Low Pay, Low Staffing Per Sites
Great place to work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego County, CAMay 11, 2017
While property management can be high stress, Wasatch strives to make it fun and rewarding. Employees are given the tools they need and authority necessary to resolve customer issues promptly. Training is always available online and from managers/supervisors. Focus is on constant improvement so upper management is receptive to feedback and ideas from the site staff. Great place to work. Good growth potential.
Pros
Team works well together, positive environment, support from management, good training and opportunity for growth.
Cons
Salary structure and benefits not comparable to other property management firms.
Strong Company With Continuous Growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 11, 2017
Wasatch Property Management has continued to grow year over year. Advancement opportunities are readily available to employees. Wasatch has strong management that is always available to help and assist there employee's.
I would recommend others in this industry to work for this company if they are looking for strong leadership, growth opportunities, and solid employment.
Pros
advancement opportunities
Cons
communication throughout
May 15, 2017

Thank you for your review!

It's an Investment
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 17, 2017
I have worked at Wasatch Property Management for 11 yrs now and could not be a happier employee. I started as a part time leasing agent and have worked my way up to Property manager. Wasatch has been a company that has invested and believed in me since day one! Even though Wasatch is a big company who continues to grow, it has not lost their culture and values. I am proud to be a part of this big family and hope to continue to be a part of every success!!
Pros
Job Security and advancement
March 31, 2017

Wow! What a wonderful review, Thank You. It's an honor to have so many employees who have grown with us over the years that continue to carry the culture along their journey with Wasatch. We appreciate you and hope to have you for many more years!
The Talent Acquisition Team

Good place to work good environment
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 16, 2017
Helps employees with certifications very family friendly fast paced room for improvement flexible working fun and exciting company to work for good bonus program
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
Pay is super low
March 20, 2017

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoy our fun and exciting environment with flexible working hours. Having a good bonus program is an added perk too! Our base pay isn't the highest in the industry, however, with our additional perks and incentives we have an extremely competitive compensation package. Please reach out to me if you have any additional feedback.
rikkihemsleywpm@netwasatch.com

Love Working For WPM
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 10, 2017
Best company to work for. You can't go wrong with Wasatch Property Management. They pay you what you are worth. The owner is a generous and caring man who has a successful business for a reason and during my experience working for the company I been fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn from some absolutely wonderful people. Wile it can be stressful at times there is generally almost always laughter and good people.
March 13, 2017

Thank you for you wonderful review! I couldn't agree with you more. Our job isn't always easy, however, it's very rewarding and we do have a lot of fun.
rikkihemsleywpm@netwasatch.com

Great Company & Family Oriented
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMarch 9, 2017
Such an honor to work for a company where your important to everyone, team and very family oriented. Appreciated and great growth opportunities, would highly recommend to anyone with looking for a long term career.
Pros
Family oriented and great potential growth opportunities.
Cons
N/a
March 10, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Without our family oriented culture and great employees we would not have the opportunity to be as successful as we have been. Thank you for your loyalty!

Great Place to Work
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 26, 2016
I have worked for Wasatch for almost a year and it has been a great learning experience. The company has very positive values that they impart on their employees. They are all about keeping integrity in the work place. I have learned so much about the industry and what it takes to be successful in property management. Overall, Wasatch would be a great place to work because it is a positive environment and management truly believes in the potential of their staff.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Pay is not great
Breaks EPA laws
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fresno Canyon, CAJuly 25, 2016
While working here nothing was completed by code. Was asked to break EPA laws and sent home when I wouldnt comply. Two employees went on stress leave. Employees and Managers were conducting themselves unprofessionally due to outside of work relations.
Financial Manager/Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTNovember 17, 2015
It was a great place to work as long as you don't have a family to go home to.
Not flexible at all no matter how long you work there
Great Company, Great Team
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sheridan, COMay 5, 2015
This community is an A++ property in Sheridan CO.
The on-site management team is top notch! Maintenance cares about the property and takes great pride in their work.
I enjoyed meeting the residents and helping them find the perfect apartment home.
The hardest part is that when the property was recently sold, they broke up the team.

I'll miss them a lot.
Pros
Great on site Manager, quarterly lunches, recognition, training
Cons
bonus structure
great company to work for, very friendly people.
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Midvale, UTFebruary 19, 2015
I was a floater for wasatch and got to work with a lot of different people and different communities and i loved it, Learned so much from going to different properties and watched how they handled different situations
Pros
Great people and great company!
Cons
Big company, can get over looked at times.
good coworkers, lousy pay, lack of safety
grounds (Former Employee) –  loganMarch 4, 2014
I worked for Wasatch about 2 years as a time grounds keeper. When I was hired I was promised that I would be over multiple properties (which at first I was) but then something changed and then I was over just one property which was new so there really wasn't that much to do, and they wanted me to spend time taking care of a private residence belonging to upper management (perfectly legal, I checked, but not very ethical). I was also promised a raise after three months and a year after I started. I never saw a single raise. In the end they had me doing house keeping, maintenance stuff and not very much of what I was actually hired to do, and an extremely LOW pay especially considering my experience and bachelor's degree. Ultimately I was laid off because they could no longer afford my position and eliminated. they did me a favor. I am now at a job I love and an making a lot more money. if they didn't have the money to pay me wtf did they bother hiring me in the first place and promise raises they knew they had no money to actually give them to me? they also would ask me to do things that I advised would be a bad idea, and insisted that I do then in unsafe ways resulting in some on site hazards and caused me to injure myself resulting in surgery. I loved the people I worked with. on site manager was awesome, so were all of the maintenance staff. Also often times they would expect way too much out of the maintenance staff (like turning a really bad apartment plus some other apartments in just a small amount of time and if they didn't reach the goal no matter the situation the maintenance  more... crew got chewed out). So just know that if you decide to work for Wasatch you're never going to see that raise they promised and you will be expected to perform miracles sometimes compromising safety.  less
Pros
good health and dental benefits, flexible schedule
Cons
expected miracles, EXTREMELY low pay, promises they don't keep, upper management doesn't understand what's going on with the properties, not always as safety oriented in favor of making the goal
Great Company
Laborer/inventory (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMay 22, 2013
Great company, Great pay, and Great management. This is a great company to work for real laid back, I learned a lot while being there.
Unless you're desperate, I'd advise try somewhere else!!
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 8, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of reviewing applications and recertifications for low income housing. All work was reviewed by a supervisor or manager. By the time I was trained, this was a superfluous step, as I would end up correcting their corrections at times. This was the most frustrating part about working there; incompetent management.
I loved my job and the people I worked with
Financial Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 4, 2013
I wprked for the company for over 9 years, I learned alot and enjoyed every minute of it
Pros
onsite training
Cons
uneven balance of work and hours to perform work thats needed
Got my start
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CADecember 29, 2012
This is where I learned all the basics of property management and gained a solid foundation for the business.
Fun place to work
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 21, 2012
I really enjoyed working there. I didn't know much about property management, but I did learn alot in the time I was there. I was happy to be given the opportunity to learn something new. There is so many minor details, such as signature and dates, that can not be overlooked. I did calling to clients and companies on a daily basis. The co-workers were very friendly and helpful in answering any questions I had. The only reason I am no longer there is because I was moving, but I would have enjoyed staying with a company where I was able to learn so much and be surrounded by happy people.
Pros
keeping busy
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wasatch Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2