Washington Gas

Washington Gas Employer Reviews

Productive fast pace work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 13, 2014
Enjoyed working here worked with this company for a total of 7 years and enjoyed it very much.
Productive, Good company value.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 18, 2013
Very good place to get firm foundation. Very productive, and positive, settle enviroment.
Fast, high paced and challenging job.
SCADA/Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Springfield, VAAugust 1, 2013
I was responsible for the communication to various natural gas transmission and distribution systems.
I learned about different types of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems.
A place for advancement
Operations Clerk (Current Employee), Springfield, VAJanuary 7, 2013
There is never a dull moment and you are always busy and learning new things.
Productive and Adventurous
Operations Technician (Former Employee), Springfield, VANovember 13, 2012
Pros: good benefits and will pay for education for advancement within the company.
Good company to work for with good benefits and in most jobs there is room for advancement.
Good job opportunities
Specialist - Compliance Auditor I (Former Employee), Springfield VA.November 7, 2012
Washington Gas offered me many exciting job opppertunities, however after 32 years their was a time for a change.
Great way to learn the city of Washington D.C.
Services, Sales Agent/ Team Leader (Former Employee), Washington,D.C.July 9, 2012
Pros: we recieved t shirts hats bookbags and etc
Cons: commission pay
I enjoyed talking to customers. I learned how the usage rates worked in the area. I enjoyed my managers for the most part. I became friends with my co workers the hardest part was the commission part of the income I enjoyed the most about the job was feeling like I belonged.
Great place to work!
ASSOCIATE CLAIMS PROCESSOR (Former Employee), Springfield, VAMay 21, 2012
Pros: the energy of the company.
I processed medical claims for internal employees as well as reviewed medicare udates with retired employees. I learned how to interact and communicate with internal and external employees. My management teams was great and supportive as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was leaving to go home. Waking up to come to work was the best.
I am a very detailed person that trys to keep the company and coustomers focused and operating on point.
Supervisor, Warehouse & Hauling (Current Employee), Springfield, VAMay 3, 2012
My day begins with overseeing the warehouse hmaking sure internal and external coustomers receive materials that they have ordered. I learn patients and how to learn the coustmers and and what their needs are. Sometimes if you are not in the warehouse on a regular basics you do not understand what is going on. My employees work vewry well with me and – more... we work as a team to get the job done. The hardest part of the job is trying to please the coustomers and keep everyone happy. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I have done my best to keep the coustomer happy. – less