Washington Headquarters Services Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Learn, and enjoy the project
IT SPECIALIST INTERN (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 25, 2015
Development a Visual Basic Net project using Visual Studio 2010. Designed and coded a webpage using HTML. I have been succeeding in my internship for web development project that was so challenge for me. Sometime I was struggling to solve the problems for this project, so I have research and to ask for help.
State of the art facility.
Electrical Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 8, 2014
Very prestigious building to maintain. Many high end equipment to work on. I learned to work on many types of equipments. Highly recommend it.
Pros
great treatment and fun environment.
SQL server Developer
Senior Consultant - Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Arlington,VAMay 19, 2014
This project was a BAH contract, the project was very challenging, being a part of a big team. I work for a year in this project since the client didn't renew the contract
Awesome place to work
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 12, 2014
Tracking contractor deliverables, review design documents and multiple meetings
Pros
great cm team
Cons
many issues to resolve immediately
Productive place to work
Senior Equal Employment Opportunity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VADecember 20, 2013
A typical day at work entailed reviewing Reports of Investigations and Counselor Reports for legal sufficiency. Using research engines like Cyberfeds, Lexis Nexis, and Westlaw. Management was not 100% supportive of telework. However, working with my colleagues was a joy. We had an overflow of discrimination cases. But we all worked hard.
Pros
my colleagues and i were mission forced.
Cons
failed to establish telework.
HIgh Visibility and Customer Service Driven
Defense Travel Systems Administrative Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 5, 2012
On a daily basis, I answer help desk calls from over 4,000 customers who need assistance with their government travel.