Washington Hospital Healthcare System

Washington Hospital Healthcare System Employer Reviews

Enjoyable Experience but Very Stressful
HIM IMAGING COORDINATOR (Former Employee), 2000 Mowry Ave., Fremont, CA 94538October 21, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: the stress level!
My work day was filled with lots of questions from other staff in the office. I was in charge of doing daily statistics, monthly statistics, medical staff reports, other reports for nursing, quality assurance.
Plus I would have medical record corrections that needed to be done, passwords that needed to be re-set, cleaning out work queues in the hybrid – more... EMR system, HPF.
The management was almost non existent. They were busy, going to tons of meetings. There was no management consistently in the office.
Most of my co-workers were good to work with. Although there are issues with morale in the department, only because there isn't a member of management in the department all of the time.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the Finance Dept. They were borderline harassing at times because I didn't have the stats in on time. Sometimes this could not be helped, I explained this to them, but at times it did not matter. The most enjoyable part of the job was my ability to help people, whether it be the colleagues in my own dept or others within the hospital. I enjoy helping, being able to assist. – less
fast pace enviroment
Surgery Scheduling Receptionist (Former Employee), Fremont, CAAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free luncheons
My day starts and ends with alot of work that needs to be done in a timely manner. I completed a three person job daily. My Co-Workers were wonderful