Washington Hospital

Washington Hospital Employee Reviews

Best place to work!
Emergency Room Staff II Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Fremont, CAApril 28, 2015
Amazing working environment. Awesome Team work. Pay and benefits really good. A place where you will always wish to go back one day.
Valuable learning experience, while caring for patients.
Charge/Staff Nurse - Emergency Department (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 8, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Short or no breaks
Typical day was busy! Learned compassion for disabled patients, physical and mental. Management was better than most jobs I had prior to this experience. Co-works were the best. We were a team in every way and after moving on to other jobs for various reasons, we are still in touch socially.
The hardest part of the job was rarely getting a lunch break. The most enjoyable part were the people I worked with.
Fun work place
Medical Office Assistant III (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 18, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: lay offs
Good place to work...I would recommend. The benefits are great. Would recommend to apply..Parking is a little tuff but overall parking not too bad
First big hospital i work at
Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 10, 2015
My foundation as a CVT was built at this hospital. One of the best cardiac cath labs in the country. Very busy, cutting-edge, and world class care. I would recommend anyone interested in cardiology to consider this facility.
great learning experience working with Medical oncology
Medical Office Assistant II/Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: working with healthcare professions
Cons: long work days
busy and productive, customer care, working with experience co-workers and management, enjoy learning skills with nurses and physicians
Excellent
Critical Care Pharmacist (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 19, 2014
Pros: multicultural
This is great hospital. They treat employees well and reward hardwork.
excellent
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 11, 2014
A great place to work, great place to work, great place to work
Productive and Educational
UNIT CLERK (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 1, 2014
Working at Washington Hospital Center was beyond my best Job ever, as well as my 1st Job. A typical day there included Charting, taking doctors orders, making sure the patients were comfortable and tend to. When I Say that is was a very Educational Job I meant everyday was different a different patient with a different diagnoses which was challenging and exciting as well. Even though I'm no longer there I still remain in touch with my old co-workers
Fast paced and productive
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 10, 2014
I learned a lot! I enjoyed the people and clean work environment.
Washington hospital review
LABORTORY ASSISTANT (Former Employee), washington dcNovember 2, 2014
a typical day at work consist of interacting with 300 people , the unit is filled with staff that can help guide along the way and help you get better adjusted with the unit that you are working in.
My time
Billing Secretary/Surgical Posting Secretary (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 31, 2014
After being here almost 10 years, it was just my time to leave and the union couldn't assist me, what a bummer.
Hospital Environment Friendly
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 22, 2014
Cons: no advancement mobilitiy
Relieve Watch Engineer, check out Plant, check Stack Emission, check Booster Pump, read Log Book, Blow down on Boilers, make rounds collect water samples, Water testing, hourly reading on Boilers, check pumps on Medical and Control Air Compressors.
Busy but love helping the people in need
Unit Clerk (Current Employee), Fremont, CAOctober 20, 2014
My typical day at work is usually busy and if I have a little down time I like to be productive as much as I can. The management and co-workers are great at Washington Hospital. They are pleasant and provide great team work. The hardest part of the job is making sure not to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them. In order to prevent mistakes I like to double check my work every time. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping the people in need, putting a smile on their face and show them they are important. One thing I have learned in a hospital setting is everyone needs to be treated with respect.
tough place to work at.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Current Employee), Fremont, CAOctober 15, 2014
this place is hard to get into. Most of the staff are friendly .
ready to back apart of the team!
Discharge Coordinator;Admissions Clerk (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 26, 2014
It has been a long time but I really miss you. I cant help but to think you since you are know in cities with MedStar Prompt... way to go! Put out the Welcome Home sign I'm back!
Productive and Fun place to work
Executive Assistant of Volunteer Services (Former Employee), Fremont, CASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: good food at the cafeteria
Great place to work, friendly atmosphere! I learned about good customer service skills. Processed budget reports, planning and coordinating retirement events as well as employee of the month. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the volunteers. The staff and co-workers were very friendly.
Hostile work environment!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Washington, PAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: benefits & salary
Cons: poor attitudes from co-workers & management, short staffed, favortism from management team.
I worked at Washington Hospital for 6 years. The pay and benefits are excellent but the work atmosphere will send you home with anxiety, You can be the best worker in the hosptial but if you are not a favorite then you get no recognition at all. The young and attractive get all the good shifts and weekends off and they are among the laziest because they know they still get what they want and others will do their job for them to avoid conflict. I still have nightmares and anxiety daily when thinking about how I was treated.
coworokers
Pharmacy Technician I (Current Employee), Washington, DCAugust 10, 2014
are awesome, the , time, I saw, your face, you believe in me, what, I said you believe, in me, I love you, the way you make me feel, you turn me on, you knock me off my feet
always busy, different every night, interestring
DC as an OR Tech night shift (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 5, 2014
Pros: pleasant environment
Cons: no breaks
emergencies every day, challenging and interesting, always working , not to many breaks, co workers pleasant, work together, sometimes scrubbed in as long as 5 hours in one case
A good work environment. Very busy
Medical Office Assistant, Clinical (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 6, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: schedule
A good work environment. Very busy
I don't have any thing more to say.

1 2 3 4 5