Washington Nationals Employee Reviews

Fast pace work place with many responsiblities
Concessions Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington DCJanuary 25, 2013
At the Nationals I was responsible for ensuring that all the concessions products were delivered, from food and beverages to utensils, cups, and all items need for the kitchens. I was required to complete inventory counts of items, and ensure that the proper items were being delivered when order from the warehouse on a daily basis. If there were any discrepancies, I would have to make a note and inform the warehouse of missing, or overstocked product, so that inventory could be corrected when needed. I also had to do counts of the inventory to ensure correct product was being stocked and ensure no missing product. At times I was also managing warehouse workers to aid in restocking product orders. Additional responsibilities were ensuring that all food and beverage prep areas were being kept clean, helping with the restocking of kegs of beer, keeping chill chambers stocked with beverages, and helping the cash room exchange money for the cashiers during the games.
Pros
there were always new tasks to be learned
Cons
with all the new tasks, there were short time frames given to complete all tasks, and many times no additional help for certian tasks when needed.
Great place to work and also enjoy baseball
Cook,Food Prep, Cust Excellence Player-Fan Liason (Former Employee) –  Viera, FLJanuary 27, 2016
I truly enjoyed working for the Nationals and their Management. It hopefully gave me some opportunities for the future. As far as meeting the players, working the locker room with them was a once in a lifetime experience I'd say.
I would like to work for them again however they are leaving Space Coast Stadium, very very sad. They will be truly missed by many!
Pros
Getting to meet the players, coaches and be in a great work atmosphere
Work hard play hard
Senior Ticket Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 21, 2016
Every day is different depending on if it's a game day or not, if the team won the night before, if we're getting ready for a season ticket holder event or if it's the off-season. The job can be incredibly stressful at times, but if you're a passionate sport fan and can live off of coffee and ballpark food for 6 months at a time, it's worth it!
Pros
Free baseball!
Cons
Baseball is an incredibly long season
Consistency allows in-depth elements
Associate Producer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 1, 2015
As an AD and producer on a production team with the same talent and technical personnel on a daily basis, I am able to create in-depth elements and have access to anything and everything the team has done. A complete 180 in experience compared to producing games for various networks, talent and technical personnel.
Also, traveling has allowed me to see how other technical crew creates and executes elements.
I Like working at National Park. It's a beautiful park.
Usher (Current Employee) –  Washington DCDecember 28, 2011
Love working at Nat's Park. My supervisor and captain are real good people. My co-workers are good people too. We all (Ushers) worker on teams. The teams are made up of about 20 on each team. The only problem I have with this job is it's not FULL TIME. I need a full time job!
Fun place to work
Grounds Crew (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 21, 2015
I love working for a professional baseball organization and my co-workers are a fun group of people to be around. You must be professional at this job because you never know who is watching you. The president and CEO of the Washington Nationals could be watching your every move.
Exciting and fast paced work environment.
Guest Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 19, 2014
This job was fast paced but simple,
teaches you people skills
Stern but Friendly management
Allows you to express your personality
Pros
free tickets to some games, free lunch, discounts at team store
Cons
stand in one spot the whole shift, short breaks
Great GameDay atmosphere
Team Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 25, 2014
Great place to work when I first came in March of this year. They have been changing and becoming stricter. Would love to have a full time position overall.
Pros
flexible work schedule, watching national baseball, free lunch
Cons
management becoming stricter
Energetic Fast Paced production field
ScorePad/VisionStats/DakStats Operator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 7, 2012
If you love baseball - this is the place for you... Focused in television style production for ingame entertainment. My role was specialized in preparing statistical presentation for ingame display.
Pros
dinner included with shift
Cons
mistakes are highly visible
Organization focused on improving fan experience
Graduate Communications Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 1, 2015
During the baseball season, full time staff is very busy with the day-to-day operations of the front office. Unfortunately, this means they do not always have time to educate interns and seasonal staff.
Chef
Cashier Food prep (Former Employee) –  Clinton MARYLANDOctober 23, 2015
HARD WORK in the kitchen was never more evident working in chipotle. I loved working here cooking and cleaning with no issue I loved the smells the menu and aslo the great people who faithfully come in u build a nice greeting with,
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 7, 2015
It was a great place to work if you like to meet new people everyday..You learn great customer service building your people skills making you a better communicator...
Pros
discounts on store items
Cons
short breaks
Volunteer
Stage Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 10, 2015
I worked with the organization who produced the Dream Foundation for the Washington Nationals for the night of the Gala. I worked with the players and coaches of the Nationals backstage to prepare them for the announcements.
Pros
Meeting the players and coaches
Cons
Extrememly difficult to work with
Fun work place
Usher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 31, 2015
Making sure each customer had a extraordinary experience , A typical work day would be about 5 to 6 hours depending on how long the game went.
calm
box office ticket seller (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 11, 2016
i enjoyed this job because of the experience and the laid back feel sometimes. the management team was excellent and well put together
i
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2015
i had to make sure the people knew where they were ging and had a ticket of their seats and made sure they knew how to get down.
fun place to work
Usher (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 30, 2013
enjoyed it for awhile, but I'm not really a baseball fan. the pay was good but it was a seasonal job.
baseball life
Professional Baseball Player (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 2, 2014
Practicing
How to work with my teammates
Being in a crowd
Loved traveling
A great fun working enviroment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 29, 2014
Everyday you do the same daily routine.
The management was friendly,
Antiquated ticketing system
Ticket Sales (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 6, 2013
Low wage and antiquated ticketing system. Staffed is full of good people.

4.3