Washington Regional

Washington Regional Employee Reviews

low morale, bad management from the top- down.
Ancillary services (Former Employee), Fayetteville ArJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: friendly employees
Cons: lowest pay, highest expectations, poor upper management
Lowest on pay in area with highest productivity requirements. but I did get a 17 cent raise raise. I can now supersize my meal at McDonald's. Thanks WRMC.
Terrible management, Low morale
CT Tech (Former Employee), CTNovember 20, 2014
Pros: some nice employee
Cons: terrible management
I worked with some nice people. But management was awful. The rules that work for some don't work for others. Some people can get away with anything while others get in trouble for things they don't even do. We had good qualified managers until administration came in and laid off 29 people and replaced our managers with unquailfied
mangers that have destroyed the morale of the department.. Once we had an awesome lead tech that was replaced by someone with no clue what he is doing. He plays favorites and has no respect from employees that he supervises.
Hard Work
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Cardiac UnitAugust 3, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: to many back stabbers
Just what I thought, WRMC has not changed in its management. Lots of hard work, snakes for management.
Great co-workers, with some bad apples
ERICA Admissions (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARMay 20, 2014
Pros: good people, exciting environment
Cons: pay, upper management
I worked with a great group of people, but there were the ones that never did their job and we're praised, while others worked their tails off and were reprimanded for no reason at all. I had one raise in the almost 4 years and had most of it taken away due to budget reasons. (Bonuses were nice, but never fair for the one's who actually deserved it) When I left I gave a 2 week notice but was asked to stay longer until my position was filled, making it 5 weeks from the time I gave my notice. I attempted to go back PRN a year later to find out they couldn't afford me at what I had been making and "weren't sure" if I could be hired back. Definitely has upper management issues.
Enjoyed the work and co-workers but poor management
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Fayetteville ArOctober 29, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
I enjoyed working for Washington Regional Medical Center but did not like management at NHSC. Management has favorites and can be condescending.
good place to work with others but poor mgmnt in admissions
Patient Account Rep (Former Employee), AdmissionsOctober 22, 2013
Pros: pay, bonuses, great co-workers
Cons: management
I enjoyed my job in admissions. I really enjoyed my co-workers, i felt it was a great team. The management is biased, some people get in trouble for certain things while others are not treated the same. Some employees got warnings about big issues while others were severely disciplined for smaller issues. Some employees never got warnings whether verbal or written on any issues. The integrity of the management team is very questionable. To me it seemed in that department it's a "watch your back" type scenario even if an employee is doing their job correctly. Otherwise, it's a decent place to work. It's decent pay for the area.
management
Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee), Fayetteville, ARFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: nice vacation package, yearly bonuses
Cons: staffing.
I work mostly 10 hour days, love what I do, all areas. Hardest part of my job, staffing.
good team/poor leadership
RT (Former Employee), Fayetteville ARJuly 2, 2012
unethical low integrity among leadership in certain dept. Co workers are good to work with. Had better benefits elsewhere. Salary normal for AR. poor otherwise. Management in certain dept. need basic training on what it is like to be a leader.

About Washington Regional

Washington Regional is committed to caring for our seniors. We know that older adults have unique healthcare concerns and needs. – Read more