Washington Regional Employee Reviews

Management is awful
Phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARSeptember 24, 2017
Management is run off of intimidation and favoritism. Even if you go past the supervisor to main management, they're all teamed together: it's management vs employees. They don't care about their employees at all and their turnover rate is ridiculously high. It's good experience, but don't expect to be there long.
Insurance is extremely costly, not worth purchasing.
Pros
Great chance at experience
Cons
Terrible management, high stress environment, high insurance
Great Place to Work
Imaging Technologist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARMay 20, 2017
Great place to work! Treated with compassion and fairness. They care about their employees and patients. The pay is very comparable to equal jobs in the area.
Fair and supportive administration
Physician (Current Employee) –  Harrison, ARApril 7, 2017
Enjoy working at WR. Supportive administration. Allowed me to practice medicine and have input in clinic management while not having to deal with minor details.
Not good
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, AR 72703March 18, 2017
Washington Regional Medical Center is not conducive to a healthy, good work environment. We are often short staffed, and under paid for the work with which we are tasked to perform.
Pros
Cons
See above
my experience at wcrmc
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Sandersville, GAMarch 9, 2017
the job is okay its too much work for such a little pay,you never know rather you will have a job or not,some of the workers treat the patients so rudely they dont go out they way to help people when they need help
Fun place
Srub Tech (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARDecember 7, 2016
Good place to work. The people there are very fun, and I would recommend the company to anyone. One drawback is the food- bring your own lunch and dinner.
Challenging and educational.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARSeptember 14, 2016
Challenging and educational. Most fulfilling work with patients and their families and elevating and maintaining quality of life.
fun work place
Intern (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJuly 15, 2016
Everyone was very nice and helpful. I learned a lot while doing my internship there. I met new people every day. Nice facility and nice equipment. Very clean and sanitary.
Rather not say
Insurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJune 7, 2016
I love what I do, I enjoy cleaning up accounts and hunting for answers to hard questions. This company allows too much drama and has a high turn over rate.
High Stress/Little Training and Horrible Management
ER Tech II (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJanuary 22, 2016
The training was non existent so you pretty much get thrown to the wolves. You will be asked to skip breaks and lunch breaks to get more done. Management asks for unattainable goals and will let you go without warning.
Pros
Helping People
Cons
Backstabbing nurses and management. High stress environment due to poor leadership.
Dissatisfied with job
OR Attendant (Current Employee) –  SurgeryMay 7, 2015
Job duties were not disclosed as they really are, the management and overall job atmosphere is not a good atmosphere, however some of the co-workers are a pleasure to be around.
low morale, bad management from the top- down.
Ancillary services (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville ArJanuary 22, 2015
Lowest on pay in area with highest productivity requirements. but I did get a 17 cent raise raise. I can now supersize my meal at McDonald's. Thanks WRMC.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Lowest pay, highest expectations, poor upper management
Terrible management, Low morale
CT Tech (Former Employee) –  CTNovember 20, 2014
I worked with some nice people. But management was awful. The rules that work for some don't work for others. Some people can get away with anything while others get in trouble for things they don't even do. We had good qualified managers until administration came in and laid off 29 people and replaced our managers with unquailfied
mangers that have destroyed the morale of the department.. Once we had an awesome lead tech that was replaced by someone with no clue what he is doing. He plays favorites and has no respect from employees that he supervises.
Pros
some nice employee
Cons
Terrible management
Hard Work
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cardiac UnitAugust 3, 2014
Just what I thought, WRMC has not changed in its management. Lots of hard work, snakes for management.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
To many back stabbers
Great co-workers, with some bad apples
ERICA Admissions (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARMay 20, 2014
I worked with a great group of people, but there were the ones that never did their job and we're praised, while others worked their tails off and were reprimanded for no reason at all. I had one raise in the almost 4 years and had most of it taken away due to budget reasons. (Bonuses were nice, but never fair for the one's who actually deserved it) When I left I gave a 2 week notice but was asked to stay longer until my position was filled, making it 5 weeks from the time I gave my notice. I attempted to go back PRN a year later to find out they couldn't afford me at what I had been making and "weren't sure" if I could be hired back. Definitely has upper management issues.
Pros
Good people, exciting environment
Cons
Pay, Upper Management
Enjoyed the work and co-workers but poor management
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville ArOctober 29, 2013
I enjoyed working for Washington Regional Medical Center but did not like management at NHSC. Management has favorites and can be condescending.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
good place to work with others but poor mgmnt in admissions
Patient Account Rep (Former Employee) –  AdmissionsOctober 22, 2013
I enjoyed my job in admissions. I really enjoyed my co-workers, i felt it was a great team. The management is biased, some people get in trouble for certain things while others are not treated the same. Some employees got warnings about big issues while others were severely disciplined for smaller issues. Some employees never got warnings whether verbal or written on any issues. The integrity of the management team is very questionable. To me it seemed in that department it's a "watch your back" type scenario even if an employee is doing their job correctly. Otherwise, it's a decent place to work. It's decent pay for the area.
Pros
pay, bonuses, great co-workers
Cons
management
management
Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARFebruary 2, 2013
I work mostly 10 hour days, love what I do, all areas. Hardest part of my job, staffing.
Pros
nice vacation package, yearly bonuses
Cons
staffing.
good team/poor leadership
RT (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville ARJuly 2, 2012
unethical low integrity among leadership in certain dept. Co workers are good to work with. Had better benefits elsewhere. Salary normal for AR. poor otherwise. Management in certain dept. need basic training on what it is like to be a leader.