Wasserstrom Employee Reviews in United States

Wasserstrom
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2016
Walk in Recieve blue prints on jobs needing to be done by time. Hardest part of job is them keeping the blueprints right or the steel benders doing their job correctly. which if they dont the fabricators fixed it.
Educational
Welder (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 4, 2015
Working at S&G I learned a variety of knowledge on how to build stainless restaurant equipment, sinks, work tables, and refrigerated equipment.
what I learned
TIG/ Brake Operator (Current Employee) –  Peoria AZJuly 8, 2015
Management does not update wrong blue prints. It is a mess there. It make your job harder and longer. There is no solution on how to fix it.
4 out of 5 stars
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 22, 2015
Busy but pay fairly Hard labor but a good company. Lots of overtime to consider not alot of free time for personal life but pays well
Great place for experience
Warehouse Worker, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 29, 2014
Working at Wasserstrom was only good for the experience. I learned new computer systems, package handling, truck loading, cherry picker driving, stock chaser driving, stand up, electric pallet jack driving, training procedures, and most importantly I learned how to deal with being mistreated by a company. Wasserstrom was under horrible management. The pay of the job was not worth the job requirements. This company never had any oppurtunities for advancement.
Pros
learning experience
Cons
horrible pay
Great Job
Returns Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 22, 2014
Great place to work. Mangaement very helpful and wants you to understand all aspects of your job.
Very intense physically demanding job
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZSeptember 8, 2014
Being at Wasserstrom was a blessing because my mother in law actually got me a job there but unfortunately that was the only part of the job that was good. From day one they expected so much out of you physically and if you didn't meet certain requirements, be prepared to look in the classified section of the newpaper.
Pros
good pay
Cons
physically demanding
great place
Tig Welder (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 6, 2014
tig weld custom stainless counter. very clean and organized, new tooling and welders
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 1, 2013
Staying focused and trying to complete my job.
pick/and pack
had some realy good co-workers to help.
The management was fair.
The hardest thing was trying to complete tickets in a timely matter.
the atmosphere is what I enjoyed the most.
Pros
my job was within walking distance.
Cons
the lunch breaks.
fast paced work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 24, 2013
Great people to work with, fast paced energetic environment.
Pros
great people to work with, advancement possible
Cons
salaries were a bit low
Production and coworkers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAApril 10, 2013
Its a good company just wrong people running it worked 9 hours with good coworkers and the hardest part was the heavy lifting but loved my coworkers
a enjoyable job for me as i like to meet new people
Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 3, 2013
I go in and load my truck, start daily deliveries, and if done early, help in warehouse. As far as learning, I have learned to organize my route, built good relationships with my customers, and set up and coordinate opening contracts. I feel Management could do better if it were more organized, up-to-date, and more acceptable to suggestions in the work place. Most of my co-workers are a good group of people, however, I feel a few do not care about their work performance. The hardest part of my job is the constant add-ons during the day because of poor scheduling, not getting products to drivers before their shift, and constant phone calls from several people which results in the same questions being asked over and over while trying to service customers. I enjoy my job, working with co-workers and customers, who are great. I am equally glad to have built a good relationship with them.
Pros
seeing new parts of my city i have never been to, meeting new types of people
Cons
being interrupted while trying to service my customers, not having products ready to deliver in morning to meet delivery time frames

2.9