Waste Pro USA Employee Reviews

waste
Waste Management (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLApril 3, 2017
Overall a great opportunity, being a part of a well connected organization such as Waste Pro can really open doors and allow you to come in contact with not only great people but great experiences.
Great Company
Customer Service Rep/Office Managing (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLApril 2, 2017
The people at this compnay are great people to with and for However the compensation package as well as having to pay for benefits is not so great. Even with a degree and experience
Pros
Great company, People, Job everyday is a great experience
Cons
compensation, health care costs
Ehh.
PM Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 15, 2017
It was okay to work there. Maybe it was just the division I worked at but there was a lot of favoritism. Closed minded to new ways of doing things. Lot of issues and conflict with drivers and supervisors.
good company and benefits
Front End Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLFebruary 27, 2017
good company to work for and the benefits are given to their employees. Company works hard at being fair to their employees
The RVP sucks & corporate is a joke
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 16, 2017
This was the worst experience ever! Most companies has an open door policy. Not this one! No proper training! No support! HR discusses private information with others. They expect too much for the pennies!
Pros
You have a job
Cons
You're treated like hand me downs
Production Driven Company, with some good safety bonus opportunities
Commercial operations supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Waste pro was a good experience, but the hours started to conflict with my family life. In particular my 12-year-old son With special needs was in need of more of my time.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Hours
Great work place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Greenwoodn MSJanuary 27, 2017
Excellent customer service and very dependable . Worked well with others and was a great leadership skills. Overall it was an opportunity to learn more and grow.
waste pro
Recycle Center Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2017
Ok place to work fast paced, great pay all the overtime you want. The weather affects the work conditions. The rats are the size of a child. One can move up very quickly.
its a nice place to work.A good stepping stone
Diesel Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Houma, LAJanuary 15, 2017
wastepro has been a good experience for me.it gave me an chance to aquire knowledge that i will need to further my career.My time at wastepro really allowed me to see what it takes to be a part of the industry
great job
Service Technician/Shop Helper (Current Employee) –  Columbus, MSJanuary 7, 2017
easy place to work and easy people to get along with. a great place for an experience technician, good hours and pay, there going to be hard and busy days and there going to be some laid back days
Productive and attention to detail
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Fulton County, GAJanuary 4, 2017
I only had a brief opportunity to work at this company. The leadership was young. Need supervisor training on how to deal/communicate better with employees. My job was to operate frontloader to feed/fill the assembly line and tractor trailer with trash for shipment. The operation of the frontloader was the nucleus of the company, however it was in need of a serious overhaul. Better and safe equipment was my only issue I had with the company. Handling trash is not a good smelling job but it's a job and I would have been proud to work there. (This was a temp job.)
Pros
Full time job with growth opportunity
Cons
Wasn't there long enough to determine. (Temp work)
I love working for a growing comany with great team members.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLDecember 2, 2016
Waste Pro is a great place to work. I have never worked with more hardworking and dedicated team members. Honestly never thought of a career in garbage business but so glad I did. The business is rewarding and unique and a lot of fun to learn and be part of.
Pros
Growth & development - team members - managers- job security (there is always trash)
n/a
Sanitation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hardeeville, SCOctober 28, 2016
n/a This company was a good teamwork environment. The company had great benefits and 401k. The employers took care of the employees needs and help them with a flexible schedule.
Good place to start out from.
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 26, 2016
I would say if your starting out in this line of work , Waste Pro is where to go. You can grow with the company and the benefits are good, and holiday off.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
One day off
safe place
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 6, 2016
Was a safety place to work. I learn all the procedures and safety policies. Was a good experience to work there. We work as a team player, helping each other all the time.
Benefits
Cons
trucks with bad condition
Work Day
Dispatcher/Administrative Assistant/CSR (Current Employee) –  Hardeeville, SCSeptember 29, 2016
I love dispatching, problem solving is my strength and I love working in a fast paced environment. I was working long hours which doesn't bother me at all. All around great company to work for just want more chance for advancement.
Pros
Loved the drivers
Cons
Management not involved
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 23, 2016
A typical day at work started out pretty steady and then it just got extremely fast paced so I had to multi task. I learned to deal with the office operations side of the company, Management was great and helpful. Co-workers were easy to get along with as a team. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet deadlines.
Pros
Great company with benefits.
Cons
Short breaks and having to deal with the waste staff.
This place sucks FML
Driver (Current Employee) –  Milton, FLSeptember 3, 2016
Look elsewhere for a job. Liars and losers. They lie to your face and work you like a dog for peanuts. Equipment is horribly maintained and filthy. I'm only here until something better comes along because i have a family and jobs are scarce. You need to drag your feet all day to make anything that even resembles a descent days wage here. Ask around. Owner only cares about central FL locations. He doesn't monitor other divisions. It's the wild west out here.
Pros
Zero, zilch, nada, big old fat goose egg, 0
Cons
Alot
My experiences at refuse industry
Driver (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJune 15, 2016
Overall, I enjoyed my time in the refuse world. It provided me a chance to network, customer service and job experience.
My typical day at work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hardeeville, SCJune 5, 2016
My job seems a bit hard all the time. I come in very early in the morning and I go home very late in the evening.

I've felt like I've been doing 2 routes everyday and it gets a bit tiring.

And there's not much enjoyable about it!!!!
Pros
benefits, weekends off(sometimes)
Cons
long work hours, no AC in the trucks