- Position is responsible for providing Sales & shop drawings, meeting customer requirements, engineering change notices, bill of material management, manufacturing support for fabrication and assembly, working closely with Production, Design Engineering and Purchasing.
- Knowledge and practical use of drawings and drafting standards. Dimensioning detailed drawings conforming to drafting standards and department policies.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes with emphasis on metal fabrication/assemblies. Deliver producible designs to Manufacturing assuring form, fit and function.
- Create and manage indented BOM in adherence to company standards.
- Managing engineering changes through established processes and documentation.
- Minimum of 2 year technical degree or certificate in CAD.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in CAD Systems – Inventor and Auto CAD.
- Prefer 3D Modeling experience.
- Prefer experience in the metal fabrication/steel industry.
- Strong math, analytical skills and communication skills are required.
Indeed - 23 months ago