The Customer Service/Technical Support Representative is responsible for diagnosing and resolving customer issues through phone, web, email, and direct customer interaction. The representative is responsible for maintaining critical relationships developed by other departments throughout the problem/resolution cycle. In addition, the position of Customer Service/Technical Support Representative communicates actively with other departments detailing specific customer issues.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Answer Inbound Technical Support Calls (about 30 to 40 calls/day)
- Track and resolve issues using Microsoft CRM Case Management
- Interface with Engineering on customer issues and comments
- Interface with Operations to send out replacement parts and units
- Help Maintain online Knowledge Base
- Provide Technical Assistance to Regional Sales Managers on a daily basis
- Support inbound afterhours emergency calls with a provided wireless phone
- Demonstrated inbound call center experience
- Previous technical support/engineering/trouble shooting experience
- People Person
- Customer Advocate
- Highly Energetic
- Self Starter/Motivated/Managed
- Works well in a team environment
- Extensive PC/Networking troubleshooting experience desired.
- Some College Coursework Completed
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
WatchGuard Video is the world’s largest manufacturer of in-car video systems for law enforcement and was recently...