Position provides onsite Owner’s Representation during construction/renovation of existing occupied commercial office building. Construction activities are scheduled to be performed “off-hours” after Client’s normal hours of operation – 6 pm to 4 am/4 days per week. This is a temporary position for six (6) months that may lead to a full time/permanent position.
Candidate is to have the following requirements/experience:
- 7 to 10 years of experience working on active construction sites
- Experience working on office/TI projects
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to interpret construction documents/specifications
- Ability to assess completed work meets design criteria and correct industry means/methodology during construction/renovation of existing facility
- Provide Quality Assurance/Control during project construction activity
- Review of General Contractor’s monthly invoice for accuracy/construction complete data
- Coordinate processing/maintain accurate records of all invoices with Client’s Representative
- Monitor all manpower actively engaged onsite on a daily basis
- Communicate all Potential Change Orders to Client’s Representative
- Verify accuracy of all Change Orders prior to processing by Client’s Representative
Watchdog is an independent consulting and project management firm that loves what we do. We provide customized and consultative real estate...