Position provides onsite Owner’s Representation during construction/renovation of existing occupied commercial office building. Construction activities are scheduled to be performed “off-hours” after Client’s normal hours of operation – 6 pm to 4 am/4 days per week. This is a temporary position for six (6) months that may lead to a full time/permanent position.
Candidate is to have the following requirements/experience:
- 7 to 10 years of experience working on active construction sites
- Experience working on office/TI projects
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to interpret construction documents/specifications
- Ability to assess completed work meets design criteria and correct industry means/methodology during construction/renovation of existing facility
- Provide Quality Assurance/Control during project construction activity
- Review of General Contractor’s monthly invoice for accuracy/construction complete data
- Coordinate processing/maintain accurate records of all invoices with Client’s Representative
- Monitor all manpower actively engaged onsite on a daily basis
- Communicate all Potential Change Orders to Client’s Representative
- Verify accuracy of all Change Orders prior to processing by Client’s Representative
Indeed - 5 months ago
Watchdog is an independent consulting and project management firm that loves what we do. We provide customized and consultative real estate...