Water Resources

Water Resources Employer Reviews

Laid back job
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCAugust 7, 2013
Pros: the job is laid back and i can make my schedule.
Cons: sometimes i get called in for 3rd shift.
With me being a business education student this job helps me out a lot with my major. I work with databases and answer the phones. I also dispatch calls to the workers in the field. When there is no call I sit and watch the TV that is in the office or search the web.
Prioritize, be accurate, maintain a high level of integrity, friendly, and enjoyable holiday activities.
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 17, 2013
Pros: manager prepared us and was considerate in job promotions.
Cons: towards the end, many jobs were being cut because of the finances. we had to take on additional responsabilities.
Generally, I would to the job site early to set myself ready for the day, typically started with reviewing the list of jobs or projects that needed to be completed in order of priority. This also included considering who requested the project (Director, Manager) or how much time I needed to designate to that particular task if it could be processed – more... by parts.
I learned that I needed to be accurate, knowing that all had to be done with excellence and integrity. I was exposed to much personal information so I needed to keep it as such. I also knew that I should be able to take pride in whatever I accomplished.
The management was very personable and assisted as if it were a mentorship but expecting the best.
I became friendly, courtious and worked as a team player knowing that so much more could be done as a team. I also became knowledgeable in every team; this would allow my supervisor to trust me. What was asked, I knew it needed to get done, according to time frame provided and other projects given to me.
The hardest part of my job was to contact a person that I was hard to reach. I refer to a co-worker who I needed to speak to or ask information; especially the management. In that case, things had to be placed on the side until further notice with the reality that these jobs/projects needed to get done. I also found it hard to have a very restrictive amount of time to complete the task when much other things needed to be done.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the holiday activities and festivities; we received the consideration offered by the leadership. – less
Socially responsible startup
VP Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2012
Pioneered "water in a box" product to the natural, grocery, specialty, food service, c-store, military and drug channels
Good internship
intern Engineer (Former Employee), Tehran, IranMarch 22, 2013
Big company with good colleagues but you can not expect good salary

About Water Resources

Since 1964, American Water Resources Association has been dedicated to the advancement of water resources management, research, – Read more