Water Resources Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very stressful work enviornment. Not very organized.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2016
Typical day at work included daily posting and deposits of cash, Accounts receivable management, collections and general ledger maintainance. What I learned was how to function well in a disfunctional financial enviornment. Co-workers and department managers were difficult to deal with. The hardest part of the job was getting management to work together with finance. The most enjoyable part of the job was cash management.
Indeed is a good website to find various different positions.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 26, 2015
In a typical workday, I like to stay very busy. I tend to work better in a fast paced environment which means I am very organized, leading to my performance being more efficient. I've gained much experience working in various and vastly different offices which I will apply to my future employment.
Pros
The "pros" of working in different office environments is the gaining of experience.
Cons
Learning a new position can be challenging at times, however it is always rewarding the gaining of new experience.
Very Respectable and Professional Workplace
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 23, 2015
I was the front line person in my office. I worked in the administrative division which included the Exec Director, Finance and Engineering Staff. I greeted the public as well as other staff members throughout the City.

I enjoyed my time with the City and my co-workers. It was a fantastic place to work.
Laid back job
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 7, 2013
With me being a business education student this job helps me out a lot with my major. I work with databases and answer the phones. I also dispatch calls to the workers in the field. When there is no call I sit and watch the TV that is in the office or search the web.
Pros
the job is laid back and i can make my schedule.
Cons
sometimes i get called in for 3rd shift.
Measuring Water
Surveyor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Defiance, AZMarch 26, 2014
Very much enjoyed going to different location to measure how much rain/snowfall we had through the seasons and kept track on them.
Pros
gain more experience
Cons
temporary position
Socially responsible startup
VP Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2012
Pioneered "water in a box" product to the natural, grocery, specialty, food service, c-store, military and drug channels