Water Resources Employee Reviews

Productive you would learn something new everyday.
Water maintenance (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLFebruary 5, 2017
Every morning we meet up with the boss handed us paperwork about the meters that needed to be fixed/ repaired around the city and we would go take care of them.
Very stressful work enviornment. Not very organized.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2016
Typical day at work included daily posting and deposits of cash, Accounts receivable management, collections and general ledger maintainance. What I learned was how to function well in a disfunctional financial enviornment. Co-workers and department managers were difficult to deal with. The hardest part of the job was getting management to work together with finance. The most enjoyable part of the job was cash management.
Indeed is a good website to find various different positions.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 26, 2015
In a typical workday, I like to stay very busy. I tend to work better in a fast paced environment which means I am very organized, leading to my performance being more efficient. I've gained much experience working in various and vastly different offices which I will apply to my future employment.
Pros
The "pros" of working in different office environments is the gaining of experience.
Cons
Learning a new position can be challenging at times, however it is always rewarding the gaining of new experience.
Very Respectable and Professional Workplace
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 23, 2015
I was the front line person in my office. I worked in the administrative division which included the Exec Director, Finance and Engineering Staff. I greeted the public as well as other staff members throughout the City.

I enjoyed my time with the City and my co-workers. It was a fantastic place to work.
Measuring Water
Surveyor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Defiance, AZMarch 26, 2014
Very much enjoyed going to different location to measure how much rain/snowfall we had through the seasons and kept track on them.
Pros
Gain more Experience
Cons
temporary position
Laid back job
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 7, 2013
With me being a business education student this job helps me out a lot with my major. I work with databases and answer the phones. I also dispatch calls to the workers in the field. When there is no call I sit and watch the TV that is in the office or search the web.
Pros
The job is laid back and I can make my schedule.
Cons
Sometimes I get called in for 3rd shift.
Prioritize, be accurate, maintain a high level of integrity, friendly, and enjoyable holiday activities.
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 17, 2013
Generally, I would to the job site early to set myself ready for the day, typically started with reviewing the list of jobs or projects that needed to be completed in order of priority. This also included considering who requested the project (Director, Manager) or how much time I needed to designate to that particular task if it could be processed by parts.
I learned that I needed to be accurate, knowing that all had to be done with excellence and integrity. I was exposed to much personal information so I needed to keep it as such. I also knew that I should be able to take pride in whatever I accomplished.
The management was very personable and assisted as if it were a mentorship but expecting the best.
I became friendly, courtious and worked as a team player knowing that so much more could be done as a team. I also became knowledgeable in every team; this would allow my supervisor to trust me. What was asked, I knew it needed to get done, according to time frame provided and other projects given to me.
The hardest part of my job was to contact a person that I was hard to reach. I refer to a co-worker who I needed to speak to or ask information; especially the management. In that case, things had to be placed on the side until further notice with the reality that these jobs/projects needed to get done. I also found it hard to have a very restrictive amount of time to complete the task when much other things needed to be done.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the holiday activities and festivities; we received the consideration offered by the leadership.
Pros
manager prepared us and was considerate in job promotions.
Cons
towards the end, many jobs were being cut because of the finances. we had to take on additional responsabilities.
Socially responsible startup
VP Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2012
Pioneered "water in a box" product to the natural, grocery, specialty, food service, c-store, military and drug channels