Water World

Water World Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Front Gate Cashier (Former Employee), Dothan, ALMarch 3, 2015
You see around two thousand people almost every day. The park closes when there's lightening. You can get in for free on your days off.
fun workplace
Life Guard (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: fun in the sun, tan, pools
Cons: low pay
This is a great place for teens to get their first job, life guard was exciting and fun. best tan of my life. training was a little hard but if you are a but athletic it'll be easy. you get to test ride the rides before the park opens. rotation is great you're not stuck in one location.
N/A
Customer Assistant (Former Employee), Staffordshire, VAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: not a good place off work
i was not there to long due to not been treated fairly buy supervisor and not moving fwd to advance my job
Fun work environment
Gondola (Former Employee), Federal Heights, COAugust 26, 2014
Pros: free water world pass
Cons: hours
This is a great job if you love being outside in the sun all day and like to swim. It is a very easy job but the days are long.
Very educational workplace with great benefits
Grounds team member (Former Employee), Westminster, COMarch 6, 2014
Pros: good breaks, fun benefits
Cons: rude people contact
A typical day at work started with signing in, then going to our assigned area for the day. I learned to be responsible and clean as best as I could, as well as to follow orders no matter what. The management was okay, but I did not have much contact with them. My co- workers were okay, but most days I felt more alone while others would go and have a bit of fun with their friends. The hardest part of the job would have been handling some of the rude people that were guests there. The most enjoyable part of the job was having great benefits of the job and learning a lot about having a job in the first place, with responsibilities.
Fantastic and fun summer job
Lifeguard Lead (Former Employee), Highland, COFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: free entry to the park, discount on food when working, fun employees
Cons: long days
Best place to be during the summer time. Made great friends, got a great tan, and had a ton of fun.
Waterworld
Customer Service/Maintenance (Former Employee), Phoenixville, PAJanuary 7, 2013
Very disorganized & management is not professional. The work overall is not hard at all. Working conditions are very bad & should be addressed.
Productive and fun place to work if you enjoy hot weather and water slides
Park attendant (Former Employee), Concord, CADecember 7, 2012
Would work 8 hour shifts, learning skills for janitorial duties at the park, handling reimbursement cases and custemer complaints, gained customer service skills. The co-workers we're nice and a great team of people to work with. Hardest part was standing on your feet for so long but eventually you get used to it. I enjoyed everything about the job, the faculty was great.
fun
Cashier/server (Former Employee), Concord, CAMarch 28, 2012
Pros: active and fun
Cons: low pay
fun and interesting place to work. this is where i gained most of my customer experience at. i learned how to work a cash register and how to handle certain situations without assistance.

Water World Salaries