WaterColor Inn & Resort

WaterColor Inn & Resort United States Employee Reviews

Amazing resort
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Santa Rosa Beach, FLSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: great money
Cons: horrible management
I loved working here. I made excellent money, and learned a lot about hospitality.
Fast-paced, high energy work place.
Seasonal Dispatcher (Former Employee), Santa Rosa Beach, FLDecember 21, 2012
Pros: lunches provided for $1 daily on site.
Cons: having to work nearly every weekend.
During a typical day at WaterColor Inn & Resort, I maitained record of all housekeeping activities in rental units as well as in the hotel at this vacation rental community. I worked with many hard working, positive and productive people. The most difficult part of the job was keeping track of all housekeeping statuses on some of out busiest weekends such as Labor Day and 4th of July holidays. I most enjoyed working as a team player for this company.
Busy workplace
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Rosa Beach, FLSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: changes in management
Every day was different at the Resort. I started my day by answering emails and voice-mails prior to the bosses getting in. The rest of the day was filled with assisting my immediate two bosses with their requests for reports/special projects, and then assisting all other managers as needed. My office seemed to have a revolving door. I was the liaison between executives at the parent company, management company and the staff at the Resort. I had the respect of my co-workers as I was always there to listen and assist them as requested. The hardest part of my job was dealing with guests who had had a bad experience, and finding the balance between making them happy and not wasting the company's money to solve a problem. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with my co-workers as I enjoy being the "behind-the-scenes" person who gets things done to create a happy work environment.