Watermark

Watermark Employee Reviews

FRONT DESK RESEPTION
Bar Manager/Head Bartender/ The W Lounge (Current Employee), Bridgeport, CTMay 15, 2015
you have alot of responsibility at the front desk and not enough money they pay you for the front desk you have 3 jobs you do and get paid for one . Residents are lovely and courisity with everyone and it really is a beautiful place for retirement
productive place to work
RN Supervisor (Former Employee), Woodbury, CTMarch 30, 2015
Cons: short breaks
Great place to work, staff are friendly. I have enhance and gained skills. Management is understanding and work with their employees
Excellent place to work, staff and residents set a very homelike environment.
dietary aide (Current Employee), Bridgeport, CTFebruary 17, 2015
One of my most admirable positions, just in need of a position with more hours, The staff is great, and everyone is a great team player. The facility itself is beautiful.
Software Company
Accounting Assistant - AP/AR (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 18, 2014
Pros: great work environment
A typical work day was entering expense reports, entering bills, paying bills, sending out invoicing, making collection calls. I ordered office supplies and business cards. Filing and completing paper worker.

I learned all about accounts receivable and accounts payable. I learned how to prioritize my time successfully.

My management was very helpful and I was trained very well.

My co-workers were very easy to get along with.

The hardest part of the job was making sure to keep all 5 companies I did work with separate. 5 companies included in 1 company.

I really enjoyed being able to work independently, my manager trained me well and then trusted I would do my work correctly. I appreciated not being micro-managed.
Short time but great experince
Property Manager (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 14, 2014
Pros: company
Cons: needed more guidance for site.
Wasn't there long, however the experiences was great, Got to be part of the companies first multifamily site,
Dining/ kitchen
dishwasher (Current Employee), Tuckahoe, NYApril 30, 2014
Pros: good staffs
Cons: low pay, no full time hours and no benefit for part timer
My regular routine at my job have the plates set up for cook for all each meals, wash dishes,glasses,silver ware , and kitchen ware. General cleaning like sweeping, mopping, and take out the trashes, As well hep out servers when they are short hand likes set up the glasses, silverware, and take the cart to up stair Garden. I have a good staffs in kitchen/dining that help as team players.
It was a fun place to work where the majority of the people there were respectful and professional.
Cook (Former Employee), Asbury Park, NJApril 22, 2014
Pros: owner is a great person, majority of people fun to work with
Cons: no benefits, seasonal work
Overall a fantastic place to work. I am going to miss working there.
Great work place with great food
Hostess (Former Employee), ventura, CAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: making people happy and satisfied, putting smiles on peoples faces
Cons: not enough pay for what they were asking, no communication, staff was super picky and always unhappy.
A typical day would be arriving at 3pm and looking at the reservations to see how many people were on the books that night. I would then go and get new table clothes, napkins, silverware, and glasses and set each table according to the reservations. I would then go and see who was working that night and make sections based on number of reservations. I would then go and make a floor plan of everything I had just set up and sections for the servers. Once that was complete I would set out the candles and dust. I would then check all the voicemails and call anyone back who left a message that I could – more... answer. I would then go into the reservations and check and see if there were any birthdays, anniversaries, or celebrations and make a note of it in the floor plane and let the waiters know as they arrived. If needed, I would update the music outside. Once we were open I would check in customers and seat them at the appropriate table and make any changes to their reservation if they wanted to sit at another table or booth. Throughout the night I would check on each guest to make sure they were happy and satisfied. I would fill water glasses, take empty plates, take food the customers, get new drinks, make coffee, etc. Once all the reservations were done, I would check on the last of the customers and clean up my hostess station and clock out. – less
n/a
cna (Current Employee), rehabOctober 29, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I would rather not discuss the company
I've learned different things from co workers
management is okay
co workers are okay
pleasing the families
making the residents laugh
WORKED FRONT DESK,LOVE TO WORK WITH THE PUBLIC
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Pasadena, FLSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: helping residents no matter what was needed.
Cons: all good
SUBMIT AND MONITOR WORK ORDERS THROUGH COMPLETION. RESPOND TO RESIDENTS IN A PROFESSIONAL AND RESPECTFUL MANNER. NOTIFY EMERGENCY PERSONNEL & PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION TO ASSIST IN PROPER MEDICAL CARE OF RESIDENTS. HELP WITH RESIDENTS ORIENTATION AND TRANSITION.
Good company to work for
Assistant Project Estimator (Current Employee), Lowell, MADecember 19, 2012
As an Assistant Estimator working with a Chief Estimator, i feel like I always have the time to learn from him.
very fun, calm and repetitive so not much of standing around
Pouring Assistant (Former Employee), Pardeeville, WIDecember 19, 2012
Pros: very nice people and very calm calm place
Cons: not good benfits and very very rude pooring manager
well i learned how to mix cemicals together to make a hard mold that is a stand up shower base or soap dishes and corner molds. They were all used in bathrooms.
WaterMark Systems
Systems Engineer & Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Forsyth County, GASeptember 3, 2012
WaterMark is a small VAR with a broad range of customers and products. I learned most of the skills I have today in the VAR arena while at WaterMark.

About Watermark

Since 1992, Watermark Learning has helped organizations improve productivity and effectiveness through timely and relevant skill – Read more

Watermark Salaries