Waters Employee Reviews

Amazing
Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAOctober 28, 2016
I worked in Research. My manager was continuously helpful, and the community was excellent. They care about your health. I learned a massive amount while still being able to contribute.
Pros
Management, Community, learning
Cons
Didn't get constructive criticism
Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAOctober 11, 2016
It is the perfect place to learn and utilize all your skills. The work culture at Waters makes the employees to be more productive.
Fast pace work environment
Sr. Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAFebruary 10, 2016
I worked in a fast pace work environment. The culture is very technical and solution based. I worked closely with a matrix of field specialist to ensure that the correct solutions were presented to customers.

My team members were helpful and supportive.

Management encouraged ideas and education.

The hardest part of my job was working with global customers due to time differences.

The most enjoyable part of my job was learning that the solutions offered were correct. Building trust with customers and my team was also very rewarding and fun.
Pros
Traveling to visit customers
Cons
Heavy work load
Inside Sales
inside sales (Current Employee) –  Milford MAJanuary 4, 2016
I have worked my way up the ranks here at Waters, entering my 19th year. Any further advancement is not possible unless I go into management. I am looking for a new position / company to advance with and use my 19 years of sales experience.
Position in service is very secure
Senior Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 18, 2015
Great company
Lots of opportunities to learn new instrumentation. I found very little room for advancement in being in service.
Pros
Job security, fair salary, advanced technology
Cons
Little room for advancement in service
Enjoyable workplace, with Amazing Residents.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Rising Sun, INMay 21, 2015
I loved all the residents that I came in counter with, and the job itself was amazing. I had zero issue with anyone I worked with in the kitchen, they were nice enough to shadow me and help me in anything that I needed. My typical day consisted of doing dishes, making drinks and helping the cook, cook and prepare certain meals. It definitely taught me time management because I did have less time to do things rather than the last nursing home I worked in. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to interact with the residents and their families, and the hardest part of my job was having to see some of them go home to their families or be moved to other facilities.
Pros
Free dinner, Close to home, The people were nice.
Cons
Short Breaks, More of a rotating schedule, Limited work resources.
Busy work environment with friendly employees.
Technical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Milford, MAMay 6, 2015
A typical work day includes working with SAP to create training courses and documents. Coordinating confidential projects and doing so quietly to avoid others over hearing. Working with training to update and create training documents and procedures.

I have learned a lot about time and project management as well as how to communicate around a variety of personalities.

Management is very lackadaisical and not very present. Mostly the employee is on their own when you are trying to figure out how to complete certain tasks. They are not all on the same page. In my opinion there needs to be more management involvement with certain situations where they are needed.

Co-workers are helpful when they absolutely have to be, however everyone keeps to themselves mostly.

The hardest part of the job is trying to get projects to the final steps and in order to do so you need to have management approval, however it is almost impossible to book a meeting with management as about 80% of the time meetings get canceled and bushed back a few weeks.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers that I am in contact with on a day-to-day basis.
Cons
Health care and benefits.
Productive and Fun Dept.
Sales Coordinator - Davis Co (Former Employee) –  Milford,MaMarch 16, 2015
I enjoyed the people I worked with on my short term temp assignment. The training was good, the people were fun and friendly and the work was evenly spread out among the dept.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Temp Assignment
Waters was a great place to work
Field Service Engineer/Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAFebruary 26, 2015
Waters was a great place to work. This was my first job as a field engineer. and I enjoyed working there for 5 years. On a more negative note. Some of the FSEs were great to work with but other got nasty when working together.
Pros
Paid for Lunches
Cons
Better training
Giving the best care possible to my residents.
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, INFebruary 6, 2014
A typical day for me is I work 3rd shift at my nursing home and I also work 1st shift at my home care job . I have been an aide for 10 years I did homecare for 2years before I got certified and now I have been working at nursing home jobs ever since and doing my part-time home care on Fridays. I love the homecare because we go to the homes and work around there house and sometimes we go out for lunch and we always have a good time then I stay for my 2hours and then head home.
Pros
They tell me that they missed me and care about me.
Cons
I dont really. take breaks like we r supposed to, but my residents come first
good place to work
Column Packing and make label/packaging (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MADecember 11, 2013
I learn alot of thing for working for them. I do assembler and packing columns and make labels to packaging.
Nice place to work at. Everybody is friendly.
Testing dept/Receiving dept/Production assembly (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 11, 2012
I am in receiving Dept. which includes receiving any item that comes in off on the trucks and receive items into stock through SAP on the computer and put them into the proper location. My most enjoyable part of my day I love being busy and moving around. Hardest sometimes I can get alot of items in to receive I worry I wont get everything done in my day sometimes I do get days that I do got alot to do as long as my boss allows overtime I stay over for a hour or two to make sure I get it all done because I could never leave work behind at the end of the day.
Pros
people
Cons
healthcare