Waters

Waters United States Employee Reviews

Waters was a great place to work
Field Service Engineer/Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Milford, MAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: paid for lunches
Cons: better training
Waters was a great place to work. This was my first job as a field engineer. and I enjoyed working there for 5 years. On a more negative note. Some of the FSEs were great to work with but other got nasty when working together.
Oracle Database Administrator
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), Milford, MAOctober 30, 2014
• Worked with databases of sizes ranging from 16GB-3TB of data supporting different Applications like Empower
• Installation and Creation of 11g database and software on an Oracle VM server and database servers on Linux, AIX and Windows 2003 platforms.
• Installed and setup 10g Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control (10.2.0.3) and Mass Agent Deployment on several hosts.
• Upgraded the database from 9i (9.2.0.1, 9.2.0.4, 9.2.0.6) to 10g (10.2.0.3 & 10.2.0.4) and 10g(10.2.0.4) to 11g.
• Tested for database Replication and Integration (Oracle streams) on Oracle VM machine.
• Migration of databases on 32 bit Unix to 64 bit Unix and 32 bit Windows to 64 bit Linux using Cross Platform Tablespaces.
• Developed RMANLevel-0 & Level-1 Backup & Recovery Shell Scripts for Development & Production Databases which contains 10g Features like Flashback, Block Change Tracking and linking with Tivoli Storage Management.
• Installed Oracle Data Guard for Oracle Disaster Recovery, High Availability and Data Protection.
Giving the best care possible to my residents.
CNA/HHA (Current Employee), Williamsport, INFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: they tell me that they missed me and care about me.
Cons: i dont really. take breaks like we r supposed to, but my residents come first
A typical day for me is I work 3rd shift at my nursing home and I also work 1st shift at my home care job . I have been an aide for 10 years I did homecare for 2years before I got certified and now I have been working at nursing home jobs ever since and doing my part-time home care on Fridays. I love the homecare because we go to the homes and work around there house and sometimes we go out for lunch and we always have a good time then I stay for my 2hours and then head home.
good place to work
Column Packing and make label/packaging (Former Employee), Taunton, MADecember 11, 2013
I learn alot of thing for working for them. I do assembler and packing columns and make labels to packaging.
Fair
Senior Scientist (Former Employee), Watertown, MAAugust 21, 2013
Great colleague and good working environment. Interesting project. Good work-life balance.
Nice place to work at. Everybody is friendly.
Testing dept/Receiving dept/Production assembly (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMay 11, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: healthcare
I am in receiving Dept. which includes receiving any item that comes in off on the trucks and receive items into stock through SAP on the computer and put them into the proper location. My most enjoyable part of my day I love being busy and moving around. Hardest sometimes I can get alot of items in to receive I worry I wont get everything done in my day sometimes I do get days that I do got alot to do as long as my boss allows overtime I stay over for a hour or two to make sure I get it all done because I could never leave work behind at the end of the day.